The Beginning

"No." I said after I hesitated. I watched as Cameron's face fell. My heart ached for him, to comfort him, but I couldn't. Every bone in my body wanted to shout 'yes'!

But I couldn't.

I would lose Zoe as a friend. And she was a great friend. My life pretty much revolves around her, as pathetic as that sounds. We've been attached to the hip since birth.

I shouldn't have these feelings for Cam. I shouldn't. I wouldn't. I couldn't. My mini pep talk gave me confidence on what to say next.

"I'm sorry Cam. I just don't like you. Never have, never will." I said coldly. I brushed past him down the hall back to Zoe's bathroom. I locked the door and cried. I cried as hard as I could.

I didn't even turn around when I had seen Cam fall to the ground on his knees, his shoulders shaking from his sobs.

I loved Cam, but I couldn't sacrifice my friendship with Zoe. I don't know how she would take it, but it probably wouldn't be good.

I let out a pitiful sob when I remembered the look on Cam's face when I rejected him.

I sucked in a deep breath.

And cried some more.

{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

The next morning I woke up in Zoe's bed. I had a pounding headache from crying, and I groaned in pain. I stumbled into the bathroom to find a zombie staring back at me in the mirror.

My black hair was sticking in all directions all tangled up. My blue eyes were red from crying, and my nose was stuffed up. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed my teeth.

In case you're wondering, yes it is my toothbrush. I spend the night at Zoe's so often that I have my own drawer in her room. I washed my face and brushed my hair, already looking better.

My clothes from yesterday were a little wrinkled, so I quickly changed into a tank and shorts.

I hopped down the stairs to grab some food and find Zoe, only to find her and her parents with worried expressions. Her mother Kathy was crying softly with tears flowing down her face.

I looked at them in confusion, until Zoe mouthed 'Cam'.

The name alone caused me to freeze in my spot. I knew my stance worried her so she walked away from her parents to me.

She put her arm around my shoulder and hugged me a little. "He's gone. He just left." She shrugged a little. I could feel tears form in my eyes, and I swallowed them back.

And I knew this was all my fault.

---------------

Hey guys! I'm back( in black) with a new story. I know I took a time off with some family issues, but I'm here, and I will try to update a little faster.

Cast list:

Megan Fox as Chloe Carmichael

Blake Lively as Zoe Anderson

Luke Mitchell as Cam Anderson