Prologue

Edward-

I walked into the Colonels office already rolling my eyes at the smirk on his face.

"What is it Mustang? You know I'm trying to find a way to get my body back. Key word being trying as you never give me enough time to actually look."

"Sorry Fullmetal. But I'm afraid your going to have to put your search on hold" He said sliding a paper across his desk.

I walked over and picked it up reading the top of the page.

"Transfer?" I looked up at Roy in confusion. "I'm being transferred?"

"Yes... Hyperion has asked us for someone from the military to fill in a job for a few months."

"Why do I have to go though?" I asked

"Well. That's because at the moment you are the only military officer available. Everyone else has other things they are working on. And since your work is uncommitted. You are the only one capable." Mustang smirked

I sighed. "Okay. Fine, what will I be doing?"

"Well Fullmetal. You will be working the receptionist desk at the main Hyperion building right under the CEO and his assistant." Mustangs smirk grew as he held back laughter

"A receptionist?! Are you kidding me? I'm going to be doing desk work?!"

"Yes you are Fullmetal. Handsome Jack has already paid for you a three bedroom apartment for you and a few friends to stay for the next few months."

I sighed. "I don't have a choice do I?"

"I'm afraid not. You leave at the end of the week."

I sighed, turning to leave his office. Something tells me I'm not going to like this new job or anything that comes with it.