one☆

"Unnie, where are you going?" Jennie asked Jisoo.

It was one of those nights again, where Jisoo would go out in the middle of the night when she's supposed to be sleeping.

Just like as usual, Jennie would caught her going out of their apartment.

"Just going out for a walk, Jen." Jisoo answered shortly. Jisoo looked for her shoes on the rack. "Lisa wore your shoes earlier, unnie. And...she kind of got some mud on it. That's why I washed it." Jennie explained as she saw Jisoo examining their shoe rack.

Jenni went inside their kitchen to get a glass of water. "Please come home early. We have a meeting with Sajangnim later, unnie." Jennie said as she went out of the kitchen.

Jisoo nodded to her before announcing her leave.

As Jisoo sneaked out of their dorm, she bumped into Hanbin or commonly known as B.I, the leader of their sunbae group, Ikon. "Oh-Jisoo noona." Hanbin bowed to her, Jisoo did the same. "What are you doing  outside? At this hour." Hanbin asked and looked at his watch.

"The question same goes to you, Hanbin-ssi. Why are you out at this time?" Jisoo replied to Hanbin. She gave him a smirk. "Slick." Hanbin muttered. Jisoo laughed at Hanbin's reply.

"I'm just going for a short walk. What about you?" Jisoo said seriously. "I am already on my way back to our dorm. I just took care of some things." Hanbin responded and jisoo nodded.

"Goodluck on your shortwalk, noona. I saw some of the YG staffs on the street." Hanbin warned Jisoo and tapped her shoulder. Jisoo thanked him before saying bye.

Hanbin's right, Jisoo saw some of their staffs around. She's quite fast to hide at them. She ended up sitting on one of the benches not quite far from their dorm because of the YG staffs that she might bump into.

Jisoo let out a sigh once she sat. Tears started falling, her sobs can be heard. Jisoo had a long day. Their instructor called for her alone earlier, she didn't bother to tell her members for the thought that it's not that inportant.

Turns out, their instructor found Jisoo as the hole of the group. Their instructor watched their debut stage that was months ago. She thought that she already broke that term of them for her, hole. Their instructor told her things to do and not to do. She didn't escape those harsh words such as, you're not as good as them, you can't be just the visual, talent defines yg, you don't seem to belong in your group.

She knew that she's not as charismatic as Jennie. She doesnt have that swag and cool dance moves of Lisa. Neither Rosé's angelic and powerful voice. But she does have a talent to show. She's more than just a pretty face.

She was startled when a hand offered her a handkerchief. "You shouldn't be crying here, at this place and hour, alone." She heard the man said.

She took the handkerchief and muttered a small and soft 'thankyou'. She decided not to move her head up and just stayed at her position.

Her head's bowed, the hood of the hoodie that she's wearing covered her face.

It's the best people won't recognize her.

She felt the man sat beside her. "Want a shoulder?" The man offered that made Jisoo looked at the man.

He's wearing black pants and a black hoodie that looks like the one that she's wearing. The man also got face mask on.

He has pale white skin and a pair of cat-like eyes.

"I mean, a shoulder to cry on. Not really a shoulder like you know, a re-" before the man can finish what he's saying, Jisoo placed her head on the man's shoulder.

"Thankyou." Jisoo said. "You're welcome." She heard the man replied.

A nice and comforting silence took over them.

It took a minute before Jisoo broke the silence. "I should get going. Thankyou for the handkerchief and your shoulder. And sorry for wetting your handkerchief and hoodie." Jisoo sad and bowed. "That's okay. I'm glad that my handkerchief and hoodie helped." The man let out a small chuckle.

"I'm Jisoo anyway." Jisoo introduced herself and placed her hand out. Which she regrets, she shouldn't have introduced herself. She's part of a freaking Idol group, for pete's sake. Her manager will be mad at her if he knows about this.

She was about to take her hand back when the man put his hand on her and shaked it. "My name's Yoongi." Yoongi said.

Yoongi.

"Nice meeting you, Yoongi-ssi. But, I really should get going." Jisoo bowed and left before Yoongi could even reply.

Once she came back at their dorm, she was welcomed by Jennie and Chaeyoung sitting on their couch.

"Impressive, unnie. It's a bit shorter than usual." Jennie said. Jisoo can't even distinguish if it's sarcastic or what. "It's already 10:36. You left half an hour ago. I told you unnie that you come back quickly." Jennie nagged at her. Jisoo just bowed her head and muttered a sorry.

When she looked back at them, Chaegoung noticed her eyes. "Unnie, did you cried?" Chaeyoung went to her. Jisoo quickly replied a 'no'. She doesn't want her members to know that she's sad.

"I'm going to bed. Sorry for coming back late. You guys should sleep too. Especially you, Jendeuk. You'll probably be in a bad mood tomorrow if you didn't have your ideal sleeping hours." Jisoo stated and hugged both of them before going to her and Jennie's room.

She layed on her bed and went to sleep. She didn't believe about the saying,

"What you last thinked of before falling asleep is what your dreams will be about."

She thought that that doesn't makes sense and only children will believe on that.

But she found that true when she dreamed of Yoongi.

Usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें