Moving 1

hey everyone so this is my first book so be nice . If you have an idea please tell me at the end of the chapter.So I hope you like it and it is made up.       Enjoy

Charaters :

Ariana Granda -17 years old

Austin Mahone -17 years old

Selena Gomez -18 years old

Justin Bieber -17 years old

Logan Lerman-18 years old

"Ariana hurry up your going to be late for school." I am almost done " You always say that." I started to laugh and head down stairs and went to the kitchen and saw my mom. "see told you i was done ." she started to laugh and I ate some grapes.My mom said " once you come home from school we are leaving to the airport." my dad left us when i was 2 weeks old , my mom and i had some hard time paying bills, I never meet him " Okay." Then i left to school walking , it was close by my house . Once I was there i went to my locker and opened it. Then someone closed my locker , it was my boyfreind , Justin. He kissed me and said " why are you leaving Miami and me ?"  "I told you that my mom wants to live with her sister." Then he made a face and said " are you still going to text me and visit me ?" Of couse . He smiled and kissed me and said see you at the airport.

School was over and my friend came walking home with me.Then it was around 4 ,so they had to leave.Once they left my mom and i went to the airport , and i saw justin we kissed and said " dont forget about me , I noded and we walked away and he waved good bye. Once i was sitting on the plane I was getting worried for some reason about Justin cheating on me with that bitch Selena, she flirts with every boy and now that i am leaving she wont leave him alone . But i dont feel that worried idk why then i stopped thinking and fell asleep.It was a long ride there.

.................................................................................................................

So thats it ,i know it kind of sucks and it is short but it might get better in the next chaper and i am going  to use POV in chapter 3 and maybe i might update once a week idk yet.So please vote and comment

So tell me some ideas for the next chapters

                                                                                        ~bye Steph_razo