Magi: Labyrinth of Magic (Sinbad x OC)

Magi: Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic~ (Gift for Fayhearts)

"So, this is Sindria." The woman sighed, pulling a long strand of wavy hair behind her ear.  It sure was an elaborate-looking country compared to her own village.  It may as well not have a name, no one knew it existed.

But, here she was, ready to negotiate a treaty with one of the greatest countries in the entire world.  She shook her head, causing her blonde hair to bounce around her shoulders.  She clenched her fists with determination and wore an eager smile.

A man slightly shorter than her with tousled silver hair approached her, wearing some sort of religious-looking green uniform.  His expression was stiff and stern, yet the woman smiled kindly.  "Hello." He bowed formaly.  "Are you Miss Ascia, by any chance?"

"Yes." Ascia nodded.  "I am here -"

"I know why you're here.  King Sinbad has been eager to meet you." The man spoke formally, and it made the blonde feel a bit uncomfortable.  "I am Ja'far, one of his personal servants.  Follow me, please."  He had said 'please,' but his tone was irritable.

Ascia was led into an elegant castle, with hallways that seemed to be made of materials no other than gold and silver. The decorations were nothing short of diamonds and other rare jewels.  She surely had nothing so great in her own small village.  Not even people of royal blood owned such precious treasures.

Ja'far opened a massive door for her, revealing a golden table and elaborately designed chairs, with one accompanied by a violet-haired man wearing numerous jewels and a robe, exposing a large amount of the tan skin of his muscular chest.  He had alluring amber eyes that shined like gold under the light and a charming white smile.

She walked inside, still in awe of the fortunes within just this castle.  The silver-haired servant bowed his head and shut the door behind him as he left.

"Please sit down, Miss Ascia.  I believe we have treaty to discuss." Despite how the King lazily lounged in his chair, he spoke formally.  Just the sound of his voice could probably persuade almost any woman to do anything he wanted.

"Oh, yes!" Ascia hurriedly sat down, trying to avert her deep blue gaze from the beauty of both the man and room before her.  "Thank you for meeting with me today, King Sinbad."

"Of course.  But tell me, why are you here and not the head of your village." Of course, King Sinbad would know that she had no political status in her village, but she was still the only one who could possibly persuade him to form a treaty.

"The nobles of my village have nothing in comparison to those of Sindria." The blonde tried to answer formally.

"I understand that.  However, I asked why you were here in particular."  The man's lips curved into a smirk, though it didn't seem to have any malicious intent.

"I am the only one of my people who has captured a Dungeon." Compared to the King, this was nothing.  But Ascia felt full of pride every time she mentioned this fact.

"Oh, well aren't you a talented woman?" Sinbad's smile widened.  The tone of his low voice was flirtatious, and the woman felt slightly irritated at this change.

"That may be so, but I want to form a treaty with the country of Sindria -" She was interrupted again.

"I understand that, too, but why with Sindria?"

Ascia bit her lip, trying to hide the anger boiling within her veins as this conversation continued.  She felt that everyone she met here looked down upon her.  "As you know, the Kou Empire is beginning to become a quite malicious Empire under the reign of Al-Thamen.  We want to avoid being conquered by them, if at all possible.  Unfortunately, my efforts alone cannot prevent this from happening, so that is why we are seeking your help."