Misses Elliot

“Misses Elliot”

2012 All Rights Reserved

Synopsis

Meet Neela Elliot, a 25 year old tycoon business woman. She is the owner of a lavish resort chain that caters to exceptionally wealthy clients. She is also a woman who is not known to be last in anything, not to mention her family life. Married to a man that is more business then pleasure is a problem when it comes to the bedroom and children.

Meet Mark Marks, a Rich business man in his own right. He is the one man that always has a suit on in front of the press and hiking shoes on in the great open wilderness of Montana. He loves staying at the Elliot hills resort in New York, but would rather be in his cabin staying warm by the fire.

After being with a man that never wanted anything to do with her from the beginning, but to keep up appearances, Neela decides to go to her recently developed New York resort after finding out her husband had been cheating on her for the past year. Never being to the resort before she thought it would be a good idea sense the staff and management don’t really know what she looks like. Hopefully she will be able to take her mind off the affair and maybe get a little revenge on her husband.

After being the man behind the cover of the glossy tabloids, Mark is looking for something more than the occasional scandal from celebrities. He wants a family and a loving wife to fill in the blank picture frame sitting on his dining room table. He leaves his home in Montana to go to the all-famous Elliot Resort in New York. Hopefully he will find what he is looking for.

After arriving at the resort in a hurry Neela finds one of the staff reading a magazine that reads “power hungry husband caught with his pants down.”, and of course the article was written by no other than Mark Marks. There was no other man in the history of scandals that any celebrity wanted to stay clear of more than him. She had just caught her husband cheating on her less than 36 hours ago, and already Mark Marks knew more than she did. Her unplanned vacation was already to a terrible start.

After finishing the article about the Daniel Elliot scandal Mark was getting on his flight to New York. He just wanted to relax and be able to meet some nice woman there. Not to mention he was staying at one of the famous Elliot Resorts, and in a way he was almost shoving it in the Elliot family’s face that he was the one that had found out about their dirty secrets. Despite that fact he was completely at ease and had a good feeling that something wonderful was going to happen at that hotel.