My day at Party In The Park with one direction

I was going to meet One Direction and the thought of meeting them i couldn't sleep. Me and my friend Katie got the tickets for Party In The Park we only decided to get the tickets because we found out that One Direction were going to be there. I was sleeping over at Katie's and we had energy drinks it was so amazing sleeping at her house we had a really good time. We agreed to stay up until 12:00clock and then we would go to sleep but because we was so excited on seeing One Direction we didn't sleep well we did but for about 2 hours witch is not much.

After that 2 hours sleep we woke up and it was time to get ready Katie's mum came in and said it's time to get up and i jumped up and said why what time is it and Katie didn't wake up she stayed asleep and me and her mum was talking for about 5 minutes so i jumped out of bed to get ready and then Katie woke up and she went to get ready we got in to our best outfits and straightened our hair and put our make up on and by then it was 10:30 so we set of for the bus and the bus came about ten minutes after that and we got on the bus with some other friend's and we was off the bus was packed so we was all kind of squashed we had to catch 2 buses to get there. When we got into town they was a massive Que going around building's waiting for the special bus so we said we would get on the normal bus and we all waited and eventually it came and at every stop we had to stop.

By the time we got to leed's Party In The Park the bus was packed. Me and Katie was listening to One Direction on the bus and we kept smiling at each other saying we are meeting One Direction in less than 5 hours and getting really giddy. We finally got to Leeds Party In The Park when we got of the bus we went to get in the Que it felt like we was in the x factor at the time. It was mine and Katie's first concert so we felt a bit shaky we went through the gates very fast and we went to find somewhere to sit. By the time we sat down it was just starting and group's of bands came on before it really started the first group what came on was stooshe. they was really good. But we just coulden't wait for One Direction (who couldn't?)

we started counting down until One Direction me and Katie wrote them a letter but because we wasn't near the front we coulden't give them the letter we felt a little bit down about that but we wasn't that up set because we knew we would be seeing them. Everytime they was saying names they left One Direction last and let us say there name's because they knew that everyone was more there for One Direction. It was 20 minutes until they came on so we was so happy but a little bit scared. Eventually  it was 1 minute until they came on so me and Katie was shouting One Direction.

then all of a sudden 5 boys came running out saying "hello Leeds" everyone stood up so we coulden't see very much but we saw them running on the stage we saw there face a little bit they was all wearing white tops and zayn had a jacket on and they started singing and i burst into tears and i was shaking there first song was One Thing and there second was Up All Night and there third song was What Makes You Beautiful. I was just crying and shaking and i remember Niall saying "Yorkshire" "Yorkshire" "Yorkshire" and Louis saying "its good to be back in Yorkshire" and then they all said "Leeds was the biggest crowd they have ever seen" i was just so shook up but unfortunately they coulden't stay on the stage for long like all the others could because they had to leave Leeds early because they had to go to another concert but they was amazing they was more than amazing i just cant bring myself to say how amazing. They all looked beautiful and Katie then said "mum can you get me tickets for my birthday to see One Direction??" and her mum said "yes" so me and Katie was jumping up and down. But One Direction was amazing but they had to leave Leeds straight away so we all said bye and then  after One Direction went Connor Maynard came on and he was amazing

he had bright orange shoes they was so amazing just like him. After Connor it was Little Mix i love Little Mix just as much as One Direction there all the same in many ways. There new song wings is amazing they all looked beautiful. Professor Green was on at the end they were loads performing they was all brilliant. Professor Green was just so cool. I thank them all for that day. It was the best day of my life i will never forget the day i met One Direction. I hope to see them in 2013 :)