A drunken mess

Another long day chasing an endless case. The SID is in a mental chaos as different types of crimes threaten Dragon city and its innocent citizens. Zhao yunlan and his fellow colleagues have been losing sleep and peace of mind trying to crack this case . All in right time Prof.Shen wei arrives to save them or at least help them . After coincidences and suspicions his hidden identity as the black ambassador is revealed . As if yunlan didn't know. This man figure everything out. It is right to say through all these misery and distress yunlan might have a crush on ShenWei.

Yunlan jolted awake from his thoughts with a start. Oh my god.OMG . No way. I don't . He screamed and stood up knocking his chair down in the process. Then he saw six worried and curious eyes staring at him questioningly.

AAH .

He was surprised again twice in less than a minute. 
"You have been in dream land for like 15 minutes why the hell are you acting like a teenager who has a crush on a hot guy" Da qing , the family cat asked .
"Its nothing ,fatty stop slacking off and go work y'all " yunlan said in his commanding voice.
"Look whose talking "lin Jing said ruffling his hair out of habit.
"Your bonusss...."yunlan slurred knowing well that he hit the spot.
"Whoah ,whoah easy boss easy let me go see if I have any hints on the case yet"lin Jing runs to the lab as the others laugh at their silliness.

"Good evening your highness ,we have kept a bunch of books ready for you "sang said stuttering a bit . Shen we  looks at him and pats him on the shoulder.

Shen was a man of few words. He was extremely chill and relax. He had the right posture and ettiquete that made even his haters jealous . The definition of beauty and brains he had the power to lure anyone. In this case yunlan. Obviously all these brains comes with a lot reading .

"I am really sorry I was not present today all my classes are having exams and I have duty as a professor to help them. I will surely be there tomorrow and will do extra hours to compensate "Shen wei lifted his glasses after his formal speech.

Yunlan just gave his signature smirk and walked away muttering something.
While,old chu bowed respectedly and said"it doesn't matter . You have  a bigger job that you need to take care of so these absence are totally acceptable. "

"YOU NEED TO RESPECT ME MORE MAAN" yunlan screams from his office making everyone laugh and Shen crack a smile.

Everyone packs up for the night as their work proves useless . A tired looking couple go out hand in hand. Hong tells them something about shedding skin and beauty sleep as she also hails a cab to leave.

"I will take you home today "chu says to guo who shyly accepts his offer . Yunlan and Shen wei stare at their retreating figure and could vaguely see them hold hands.
"They are really getting closer"Shen wei said adoration evident in his voice .
"More like banging"yunlan laughs and turns to Shen who is looking seriously at him .
"Fine jk"he says looking away from Shen.

At last everyone clears out and yunlan locks the door while Shen hails a cab.
It was silence in the cab , a comfortable silence that put both of the men at ease .
Their thoughts come to a halt when the both fall asleep . Yunlan rests his head on Shen and he places his on yunlans head.

"SIR , SIR you are here"the driver's voice cuts through them .
Oh.
They both gets up with a start and stare at each other. Yunlan coughs lightly and gets out of the car and pays the driver.

"You guys look cute together "he remarks. Yunlan chokes on his saliva and gets flustered.
"Its not ....we are not"he stumbles over words.
The driver just laughs and goes away leaving behind a blushing mess.

"Are you okay you look red . Did he do something to you"Shen approaches him.
"No let's just go" yunlan rushes away.
The overconfident clever yunlan is now  a mess .He is ready to just sleep and drown all the worries. But everything goes downhill.
"You should come in for a drink and maybe eat at my place. I know you won't eat "Shen says accusingly.
"Uhhmm"he smiles sheepishly at him. Yunlan wanna say no. Run away from this beauty but something draws him to Shen . Damn him and his puppy eyes.