L X Reader (lemonX One shot )

You entered your house around 9:00PM from school L is standing in front of you with a angry look on his face. You then notice that there is a man standing right beside Light he had black messy hair and baggy clothes. "Why are you home this late ________?" Light asked while crossing his arms together you pout and cross your arms as well "I was at Misa house" you answered. The man that was standing next to Light poked Light slightly on the shoulder "Light can you buy some cake for me at the grocery store?" Light looked at the man with a confuse look "eh! you want cake now?" the man frowned "you know what happens when I don't get enough sweets" Light scratched the back of his head and sighed "fine" Light walked toward the door and stretch his hand to open the door nob he turned his head and gave the man a glare "don't touch my sister" the man scratched his leg with his bare foot and smirked "get the cake with a lot of straw berries on it" the man said Light nodded and left. You were standing there in front of the man he looked deep into your (Color eyes) _____ and frowned "oh I forgot to introduce myself I am L, the detective and whats yours?" you then bowed and said "my name is _______ nice to meet you" as you straighten your self up L was still staring at you what is with this guy you ask yourself. L then starts walks towards you before you know it your lips were inches away from each other you blush hard and look into his dark eyes "what are yo-" before you can finish your sentence he pins you to the ground and you see a smirk on his face " I never knew you were this cute" he kisses your neck passionately you moan slightly "why are you doing this?" you ask he ignores your question as he starts to take your shirt and bra off he starts to massage your right breast you moan out pleasure L started to move faster from the excitement he starts to suck on your nipples until it harden you squirm as he starts to blow cold air on your wet nipple "don't tease me~" you whine. He then takes off your pants along with your (color under wear) ________ panties. He lowers down to your women hood and lick's the juice inside your women hood you moan out loud "L~" you start to blush as he starts takes off all of his clothes after a while he was butt naked you look down at his manhood and blush "y-you are so b-b-b-ig" you stutter on a few words he looks at you and does a sexy smirk "may I?" you spread your legs and nodded "i'm ready" as a virgin you didn't expect what was going to happen next. L started to enter you, you then squirm as you try to get use of his size after a while he asked if you were ok you nodded and spoke "go in all the way" L nodded and pushed himself all the way in you, you scream out in p er as you feel cum coming up L grunted a little "you feel it?". "L i'm about to-" you both scream out in delight as cum comes out of you body. L and you decide to lie down for a break you hug L "that was great" L smiles "ya" suddenly Light comes in through the door holding a grocery bag "I got the-" Light looks down at you and dropped the bag on the floor "THE HELL" he screams L looks down at the bag and whimpered "my cake...."