Chapter 1

"Stop... you don't know what your'e doing, CHRISTIAN!." I try to push him off but his body was closer than ever.
"Don't try to hide it. You know you want me too." His voice was heavy, his breathing was thick.. He looked me down at me with his dark eyes.
I do want him but i dont want to cause him pain.
He kissed my lips. I began to throb harder. I try to squirm but somehow he reached my neck.
"You are intoxicating.... please.... Rosia." He mumbled while carressing my neck.
"Mmmm.....N..No..." I tried to push him once more but that made him more eager and demanding.
"God... you're such a uneasy girl... i love a challenge." I closed my eyes as his hand went under my skirt and met my soaked panties.
"Damn, baby, this how much you want me huh ?" Those words lingered in my head but immediately were interrupted by him. He was now playing with my clítoris.
"Don't you want me to go further huh ? Don't you want me to make you mine ?"
YES ! My inner sex goddess screamed.
"Chri....." Suddenly his finger enters me. I moan...
"Shhh.... don't say anything and lets just go inside..." His hand exits my weeping pussy and grabs the keys that I had once had dropped.
He rapidly opens the door still kissing me but now with his tongue involved.
I can't take this seductive ways any longer.
I dont give a fuck about the curse anymore. I think he is the one and I will try. If it fails oh well. I put all my trust in this night...
He throws me on my couch and takes off his shirt.
"Let's see what we got here?" He gives that sexy wink and walks over to me. He rips open my shirt revealing the a blue laced bra. He see's one of my areola's peeking out from the under. He smirks...