A Moment Like This

Justin and I have been so busy lately. He's been in New York filming The Leftovers, and I've been in LA filming Cake. We talk every day via Skype and call each other every chance we get, but sometimes that's just not enough.

We both finally have some time off, and we've made plans to go to Hawaii. I've never been there, but Justin says they have very private beaches, so it'd be okay for us to go to the beach and not be bombarded with people trying to take pictures of us.

Justin went to the store to pick up the last couple things we need for this vacation, and I think I hear him come back.

"Justin?" I call.

"Yes, baby?" he calls back.

"I was just making sure it was you," I say, meeting him in the kitchen and he kisses me softly.

"It's me!" he smiles. "Are you almost ready? Our flight leaves first thing tomorrow."

"Yes, sir, I am!" I exclaim. I'm so excited about this.

"Good. So we just need to put the stuff I just picked up away?" he asks.

"You're smart, baby." I joke and wrap my arms around him, resting my hands on his bottom. He kisses me quick.

"Thank you." He laughs and kisses me again, this time softly and deeply. It takes my breath away and my knees go weak and it makes me fall into him.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his middle as we continue to kiss passionately. Then he takes me to the island in the middle of the kitchen, the only already cleared off space in the kitchen. He lifts me up to sit on the island and starts kissing my neck and nibbles on the sensitive spot, which causes me to moan, but then I remember we need to pack the things he just bought because its already almost midnight.

"Baby, we need to put the rest of the stuff away." I say and gently push him away.

"Come on, really?" he asks like a little kid.

"Yes! Justin, it's almost midnight and so our flight leaves in 10 hours. We'll finish packing, then we could do whatever you want in the shower." I smirk.

"I like that idea," he says. I laugh.

We pack the rest of the stuff quickly but neatly then Justin picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, running upstairs to the bathroom.

He sets me down and I look at him longingly and run my fingers through his hair, never breaking eye contact. I kiss him softly, but quickly pull away and start undressing slowly and teasingly and turn on the water nice and hot. Then he gets undressed faster than I've ever seen him do anything.

He steps in and pulls me in with him. "Hi, baby," I say and kiss him, taking us under the water.

He kisses me back deeply and I pull away to grab the loofa. Once I get it all soapy, I kiss down his body, the soapy loofa trailing behind. Once I finish, I take him back under the water and he rinses off. I run my hands down the front of his body and stroke his cock. I snake my other hand back and squeeze his ass as he becomes harder and harder, groaning the whole time.

His noises turn me on all the more. I give him a slow kiss then slowly lower to my knees and take his cock in my mouth. As I begin sucking, Justin groans loudly. After a little while he pulls me up and takes shampoo in his hands and massages my head.

"Ooh, baby, that feels nice.." I moan softly. He continues massaging my scalp and then takes me under the water. Once all the suds are out, he nibbles on my neck and I tilt my head to allow him more access. Then I feel him trail open-mouthed kisses down my stomach and I feel him put two fingers inside me and I gasp in pleasure.

He continues alternating thrusts between his fingers and tongue and I'm on cloud nine. Once I've climaxed twice, he stood back up and gave me a deep passionate kiss, which I returned.

As our tongues tasted each others mouths, I felt him teasing me with his cock. He rubbed it on my clit slowly, causing me to moan.

I broke the kiss and whispered in his ear, "I need you now."

"Your wish is my command." He says before quickly backing us up to the wall and entering me.

"Oh, god, Justin!" I scream as he thrusts faster. I reach to massage his balls.

"God, Jen," Justin groans with that deep, raspy voice of his and I orgasm right there with a loud moan and bite his shoulders.

"Oh, baby!" I shout, my knees getting weak.

"I'm almost there," he says as he picks up his pace again. A few minutes later he slows his pace. I nibble on his ear.

"Cum inside me, Justin." I whisper because I know he's close.

He groans and finishes inside me and slowly pulls out. He sinks to the bottom of the tub and pulls me onto his lap. "Fuck," he breathes into my neck.

"I know. Baby that was fantastic!" I tell him and kiss him softly. "I love you."

"I love you." He helps me up, shuts off the water, and steps out to get us towels. He wraps a big one around my body and another around his and we walk back to the bedroom.

After I dry off and put panties on, I climb in bed with Justin and snuggle up close with our legs intertwined. Without any words I fall asleep thinking about how wild and relaxkng our vacation is going to be.