Meet Le Author

So my Wattpad Friend, writersblock924  tagged me like a million years ago to do this meet the author thingy Majig, so I'll do it now cuz why the hell not?

Nickname:
I don't have a nickname. My real name is Isabella and that's what everyone calls me. Mostly because at my school, there are like 50 other Isabellas and we usually have to differentiate between Isabella B or Isabella F (I'm Isabella S but there are actually 2 Isabella S's!) so I'm Isabella Sil. Most of the Isabella's already do go by nicknames, so it's just easier if one goes by their whole name. My family calls me Bella, but besides that (and the occasional jackass who calls me Elizabeth or Izzy) I go by Isabella.

Eye color: Brown. Like 98% Of the rest of the world.

Hair color: Really dark brown, so dark some people have insisted it's black, but it's not.

Fact about me: I like the dark. Not just light wise, I like the dark. I tend to have a darker sense of humor, I tend to like Tv Shows, movies, books (etc)  that make me cry or are about more serious subject matters. I like death, I'm pretty much Mortica Addams.

Fav color: I love the color purple. It's the color of my bedroom and it's just a beautiful color, in my opinion.

Fav Celeb:
I have many. Because I'm a theater nerd, most of the people I like are Broadway Celebrities. To name a few, Barret Wilber Weed, Lin Manuel Miranda, Ben Platt, Phillipa Soo, Lilli Reinhart, Cole Sprouse and Emma Watson

Fav Animal:
PANDAS! And maybe cats, but I love Pandas. I recently went to the Zoo in Washington DC, and I saw their family of pandas, it was so cuuuttteeee!!! I have a little stuffed animal panda on my bed right now ☺️

Fav song:
I don't really have a favorite song cuz that changes all the time. I listen to a lot of Broadway soundtracks, Panic! At the Disco, and Marina and the Diamonds. I use to listened Melanie Martinez but then she got convitced of rape! (Whoops). I have favorite songs from each, but if I had to pick one,  House Of Memories from Panic! And In a Crowd of Thousands from the Anastasia soundtrack. My favorite song changes from day to day really.

Fav book:
I don't really have a favorite book. I read a lot of historical fiction (I am a HUGE history nerd). But think some of my favorites are Alex and Eliza, Between Shades Of Grey and Victoria.