Jealousy

Dave POV ~
Y/N and I was sitting at the bar tryna figure out what we want. " What could I get you guys?" The bartender ask look at Y/N with lust eyes. "Aye watch yo self dats my girl" I said. " Dave calm down" Y/N said. " I would like 5 shots please." Y/N said. " And for you" The bartender said with a ugly face. " I want whiskey" I said rudely. " I'll be right back pretty thing" he said to my baby girl. " Nigga do you not fucking see her fucking boyfriend sitting next her. You better watch yourself nigga." I said getting angry. He rolled his eyes and walked away. " Babe you know I only want you." Y/N said kissing me. " I know but niggas tryna test me." I said tryna calm down.
Minutes later-
" Here you go" says the bartender giving me my drink. " And here you go sexy." He said smiling. " Yo what the fuck I tell you, back up off my girl." I said grabbing him and punching him. "DAVE!!" Y/N yelled trying to help him. " LET'S FUCKING GO" I yelled. " Bu- (gco)" Y/N tried to say. " NOW" I said pulling her out the club.
Y/N POV~
I think Dave was being immature about the situation. The ride home was very silent.
A few minutes later~
Once we got home, I got out the car and slammed the door. " YO WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU PROBLEM?" Dave said as he got out the car and unlocked the door. I stayed silent. " Oh so you not gon' talk alright" Dave said nodding his head and in a flash I was lifted off the ground and on Dave's shoulder. " PUT ME DOWN" I yelled. He wasn't listening he just continued to take me to the bedroom.
No one's POV~
Dave brought Y/N into the room and slammed her down on the bed roughly. " Dave I'm not in the mood" Y/N said Angrily, but secretly was. " You best get in the mood then. Dave said as he pulled your pants down and started to attack your clothes kitty with his tongue. " Ahhh right there Dave" You said. He stuck his fingers in your underwear and started to finger you fast and hard. " Please Dave" you pleaded. " Please what baby girl?" Dave said fingering you deeper. You moaned so loud. Dave took his fingers out and let you lick them. " You like yo taste baby girl?" He said and you nodded as he unbuckled his pants and kissed you so he could taste you. He took out his 9 inch dick and started to tease you. "FUCK DAVE PLEASE DON'T FUCKING TEASE ME!" You yelled as you wanted to so badly be fucked. Didn't think you deserved it yet. "What's my name babygirl" he asked. " Dav- (gco)" You tried to say. " WRONG" he yelled as he slapped your pussy really hard. You moaned. " WHAT IS MY FUCKING NAME BABY GIRL?" He yelled sucking your pussy in the process. " DADDY, FUCK" you yelled in pleasure. " Good Job baby girl" Dave said shoving his 9 inch penis into you without warning. " It hurts" you said in pain. " Take that shit" Dave said. You tried getting away. " Don't even think about it" Dave said licking/sucking your boobs. " Get on all fours" Dave said slapping your boobs. You got on all fours and Dave went to work. After about five rounds you guys were tired out of your minds. You were both breathing heavily. " What was that for ?" You questioned tiredly as you laid against Dave's chest. " Because You was flirting with that damn nigga at the club." Dave said. " I wasn't- (gco). You tried to say. "Shut the fuck yo and go to sleep." Dave said kissin' you lips. You had a smile on your face as you both fell fast asleep.