Naki X Reader (Idfc)

Uhh hAi it's ya bOi Sav, nice to meet you, anyways this X reader is going to be about the song idfc. Anyways hope you like it o o f.

A Trembling Naki looked up at the Moon and screamed out in Terror, he couldn't believe this was happening. He can't stand to lose the love of his life, not now, not ever. but he fucked up and now she's gone...

(When you both started having problems)

Naki had started acting weird, with being out late and coming home late around 3am, it started bothering you.

"Hey Naki, why are you always staying out late?"

He looked at you confused

"Why am I staying in our lake? What?"

You sighed and corrected him.

"Late, as in not coming home until 3am."

He looked at you nervously, sweat dripping down his temple.

"Well I'm staying out working with Ayato and things."

Fuming you stomped out the door with your phone and jacket, slamming the door on the way out you yelled at him.

"Crawl back to me when you decide to tell me the truth Naki!"

Walking down the hallways, you walk out to Yamori's torture tower. Looking up at the silver door hearing screams and nonchalant laughing, obviously coming from Yamori.

Sighing you knocked on the door, waiting for a response or a yell.

Giving up and turning around you started to walk away. Until the sound of the door opening and a simple 'Who the hell is it'

You laughed and turn back around to walk back to the door to talk to Yamori.

"Can I come in Yamori?"

He looked down and laughed, a sadistic smile taking on his face.

"Unless you want to hear the screams and terrors of my new victim then yes"

Nodding, and with a silent yes he let you in, the stench of rotten flesh wafted to you. Scrunching up your nose and looked at Yamori.

"What the hell?"

"It's the smell of terror, do you not like it?"

"Hell no! It almost smells like human food!"

He laughed, walking back over to his new victim he cut off the guys fingers with his pliers.

You looked away, feeling slightly sick to your stomach.

"I don't really wanna talk while you doing that Yamori..."

The guy looked at you terrified, begging you to help him, your heart squeezed in pity for the guy, what ever he did to deserve Yamori Torture. He must have done something horrific to piss Jason off.

"Well I guess I'll just kill him, or eat him. You decide (y/n)!"

"W-what no! I'm not choosing!"

Yamori shrugged and bit into the guys shoulder, ripping chunks out of the guy.

When Yamori had his 'meal' he ordered that his servant people clean up the blood and mess that he made.

"So, what is it that you wanted to talk about (y/n)? Has Naki gotten annoying again, do I need to beat him for you?"

"W-what no! I just... Feel like he's cheating on me... He's always out late, and his excuse was that he was working out late with Ayato till 3am, for 2 weeks now..."

Yamori took in the information and sighed, he looked up at you with pity in his eyes.

"Do you want me to send a spy to decide if he is or not? I'm truly sorry if he is, you see, Naki has been known to turn on people and betray them."

Tears started to form in your eyes, your (h/c) fell into your eyes. You love Naki with all your heart, you don't care if he betrays you, you love him way to much to let him go like that.

"Are you ok (y/n)?"

A worried Yamori frowned, he walked up to you and hugged you, he didn't want to see such a beautiful girl get her feelings hurt like this, especially since hes always wanted her for him self, keeping her locked away from everyone. And protecting her from any pain.

You sighed and reluctantly hugged him back.

"Thank you Yamori..."

(When you find out)

You heard knocking on your door, looking through the peep hole you saw Ayato and Yamori standing outside.

Opening the door you smiled and let them

"Hey Yamori, hey Ayato, please do come in, I'll put on some coffee for both of you."

They sat down at the dining room table and discussed the news that they had to tell you and how they should tell you.

Setting down the silver tray you sat down at the table smiling and happy as ever. They hated that, all that would end as soon as they told the news.

"So (y/n) we sent the spy and we have news, and that some parts are true of what Naki said. But I'm so sorry bu-"

As Yamori was talk the door bust down with a drunken Naki strolling in, the scent of Blood wine was very prominent on him, anyone could smell it from a mile away.

"S-so where's t-this club-b at? And where i-is Tasha a-at?"

Looking at the drunken man (y/n) started to cry, not knowing who Tasha was she started bawling up her fist, Yamori sighed.

"We confirmed that he is cheating on you... I'm so sorry dear..."

Naki looked at (y/n) and started crying, getting on his hands and knees  begging for her forgiveness and that he'll change and be good, but you wanted nothing from him.

She stormed out of the house, taking her keys and starting up the car, she drove and didn't look back, she drove until she couldn't see that damn house again. Until she couldn't smell him anymore. She wanted nothing to do with him, she's done with him she never wants to look back.

She'll be damned if she stays with a bum like him...

Soooo AHH that was bad, anyways hope you guys liked it. Even tho it was completely shit lmao! Haha haha... Help meh...