Bj

Ennis pov
I was listening to you belong with me by Taylor Swift when I heard the door to my class room open, I look up to see Casey walking to my desk he leans down to give me a quick kiss but I put my hands in his hair before he can pull away, I deepen the kiss. I stick my tongue out a little and he opens his mouth to give me access he lets out a small moan as I lightly bite his lower lip. It was almost 5pm so all the students should be off campus by now and no one should bother us so I decide to take things further, I start kissing his jaw  Casey lets out a small grunt when I start sucking on his neck so that there will be a bruise there tomorrow.

I lift his shirt up to touch his chest. I then get on my knees as he leans on my desk.I leave a trail of wet kisses on his stomach as I make my way down to his navel I unbutton his pants and pull down his zipper I grab his pants and pull them down to revel his hard member.

I look up at him as I lick up his member from base to tip Casey lets out a moan "oh fuck that feels good" I smirk a little at his comment. I lick the tip with my tongue and take him him in my mouth I start bobbing my head up and down staring slow. I began going faster and he grabs the back of my head , I hollow out my cheeks to suck harder he does little thrust into my mouth , I grab his balls in my hands and start fondling them he lets out small moans and grunts "fuck I think I'm gonna come" he thrust harder his member hits the back of my throat, he lets out a loud moans as he cums in my mouth I try to swallow as much as I can, his breathing is heavy and he pulls out of mouth he cleans himself up  and puts his pants back up.

It's already late so we decided to leave it there and that we would finish this another day. He walks me to my car and gives me a small kiss one last time "bye Casey", "bye Ennis see ya tomorrow" he says as he walks away.