Nerd meets Popular

Her name is Betty Elaine Berkson, simply called Betty. 

Well typically, she's a type of girl who doeesn't want parties, mingling with the other girls, and stuffs.

See? Betty is somewhat nerd. Straightly after dismissal, go to her apartment and read. 

She had two friends, Sofia and Nikki.

Sofia is entirely the opposite of Betty. Loud, Cheerful, Life of the Party, but they caught some similarities because Betty also reads the stories she creates in Wattpad. 

NIkki, on the other hand, is typically an average girl. Study, Mingle; She keep it balance. When it's time to study, she read and reviws her notes and lecture. When it's time to take a break, she usually play video games and also a little bit of playing guitar. 

Those Three girls get along very well, Very well that Betty thinks that she is not alone. 

Well, here goes Betty's Love Life. 

She had a deep liking to her friend, Matteo Smith, but Matteo cannot bring himself to see Betty more than of a friend. Though, they still remain friends. 

Andre Jackson, The cute Boy and the most popular guy in the school, It's not because He's cool, and by saying cool, Cute, He' is way too perfect. 

Good Athlete, Always on the top of the class, Talented.. Gentleman.. What could a Girl likes? 

Then, Destiny seems find a way to make the two met, I mean, Betty already knows Andre, But what about that Cute Guy? 

Would the Two find some Similarities to have the reasonto fall for? 

-Underneath those Huge Braces and thick Glasess, there is a Goddess.