When The Cookie Crumbles

Why won't my family tell me? The secrets are too much. My mom says she is protecting me, but it's only pushing me farther. I Have been told to trust no one. I always took that with a grain of salt. But now I wish I had listened. I just want to know!!!!! Why won't they tell me? My sister, who is 22 says that my parents legally CAN'T. What it that supposed to mean? I am only 14, can this be any worse. My family only talks to me if I don't ask what they are keeping from me. So basically we don't talk.

I forgot to introduce myself. I am Sierra Nicohls. I am 14 and born and raised in a little town in Kansas.

I was raised in a small house with my parents and sister. It was hard, not having enough money. On Christmas, we would get a nice meal.vthats it. I'm not ashamed to say we were poor. We still are.

So, today is the day. I have planned this for weeks. Last night I drank a week old carton of milk. Tasted AWEFUL!! My parents let me stay home from school. My sister is working. So, I a home alone. Uuuuggggghhhhhh. Maybe drinking the whole thing wasn't the best idea. But no, I have to find something. Anything. Anything that will give me a clue to what they are hiding.

A/N

I know this is short, but don't want to get into it all at once. Hope everyone likes it.