48 Hours Without a Phone

OMG!!! It has been only 5 minutes since i dropped my phone and i can't stop crying. how could this happen to me? yes i know it was a $50 phone from coles and yes I have had this phone for 2 years, but still, just because i dropped it off a balcony doesn't mean it should've broke. It wasn't even My Fault, My stupid friend Alana pushed me and i dropped it off. My phone is now in 2 pieces and this thing called the 'onion cord' has snapped. I got back to class and went on my laptop to email my dad. And to ask him to get me a way better phone. I would've texted him but... but.... MY PHONES BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!

"Dad,  Alana pushed me and i broke my phone. well technichelly she broke it but still its BROOKEN BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN!!" I emailed as i got an email back from my dad.

"We can go shopping tomorow for another phone." he repleid

TOMMOORRROWWWWW!!!!! That is 24 hours HELPPPPPPP!!! i'm not going to be able to call, text or... thats it for 23 hours 59 mintutes and 23, 22, 21, 20 SECONDS!!!! I'm going to need some severe psycology after this cotastraphy.

22 HOURS, 5 MINUTES UNTIL I GET MY NEW PHONE

I didn't realise how hard this was going to be, i am pulling my hair out and i just want to die. I'm unable to do any work because i am so sad and also i am nervously peeing 24/7!!!! I'm so scared to hear what my mum's going to say. She is alot stricter than my dad and is for sure not going to let me get another phone.

21 HOURS 23 MINUTES UNTIL I GET MY NEW PHONE

I am on 'Stardoll' I have cut all my hair off and deleted all my clothes, furniture and friends. in stardoll not on real life. But that may be the next step. But wait a minute. I can't get a phone until Sunday!!! On Saturday I have a Dance Concert with my friend Zowie. NOOOOOO that means 45 hours 20 minutes untill i get my phone. Its time to grab the scissors and run to the bathroom.

42 HOURS 34 MINUTES UNTIL I GET MY NEW PHONE

ME AFTER CUTTING MY HAIR IN THE BATHROOM. I look like an idiot now!!! NOOOOOO what do i do!!!! My hair takes forever to grow and now its going to be short for like EVER!!!!! even longer then how long i have to wait to get my new phone!!!!

39 HOURS 45 MINUTES UNTIL I GET MY NEW PHONE

Okay, Schools just finished and i've gone to dancing with Zowie. I can't stop thinking about my phone but i still had to practise my dance. Our Teacher Mr. Jays is really nice. but of course, on the worst day of my life he started being really mean. At the start of the year Zowie & I were 2 of 20 girls in the dance group. Now its just us since everybody quit. I donn't blame them, our dance is really lame plus Zowie and I keep bumping into eachother.

"Cecil, Stop Bumping to ZOWIE!!! The Concert is in 2 days, and i can't aford to have you stuff up." Mr Jays yelled.

"I'm trying my best." I said as i started tearing up.

"Don't cry because you got in trouble you little baby, now drop and give me 2!!!! Mr. Jays screamed as i dropped to the floor for the longest 2 push ups of my life. Boy, Those things are hard to do.

38 HOURS 23 MINUTES UNTIL I GET MY NEW PHONE

When i got home from Dancing, I showed Dad and my brother Arone my broken phone. My dad, being a technology expert looked at it very closley. 

"Cecil, Darlng. Nothings Wrong here. All we have to do is reconect the cords." Dad said as he put the phone down.

"YAY! OMG i can't belive this is happening my life is saved." I said as i gave my dad a huge hug.

"What happend to your hair?? It looks horrible." He said

"I'll Tell you later." I said, reaching for my phone. I couln't find it.

"Dad, Wheres my phone?"  i asked.

"Don't know i put it dow... BANG!!!!!!

We ran into the family room to see Arone hitting my phone with a hammer. Well, It looks like i still have to wait for the next 39 hours until i get my new phone. I'm gonna get Arone back. His 3ds is goin down.

37 HOURS 21 MINUTES UNTIL I GET MY NEW PHONE

To take my mind off my broken phone, I started looking on my lap top to see any other phones on the market for sale. I perticually liked the iphone. But when i told dad, he told me that my budget for my phone was as much as he spent on my last one. 50 bucks. DRATSSSS!!!!! I have $100 in savings so i looked up phones that were in the 100 - 150 dollar mark. I found this one phone that was a touch screen and had a camera. It was called the samsung galaxy fit. Thats the one i'm probably going to get. It will be nice to take a break from all that hard work with my phone. Opening a flip every time you want to text or call is hard work. I'm suprised that i havent broken my arm yet.

36 HOURS 57 MINUTES UNTIL I GET MY PHONE

Finally mum came home from work. I was so scared to tell her about my phone. so i just came out with it.

"Mum i broke my phone and i really want a new one, and dad said that you guys would so PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE. I'm dying here!!!!" I yelled as she looked at me weirdly

"I would have said yes, but seeing that you have cut your hair absolutly not. If you want a new phone you'll have to pay for it yourself. Now, I need to make dinner." She said as i ran into my room to look at phones for 100 dollars and under. I found another phone called.... The Samsung Flipple. Oh wait, That was my old phone. Wow the prices have gone up. I may just buy my old phone since i am used to the tiring flipping. Besides, Its good for me since i dont do too much exercise.