I Miss You 200%

What does it feels like to be married with someone that i don't want to be with? Someone that just hates me to bits. Why should i find my ways to make my wicked lovely husband to fall for me?

Well, all of this would'nt happen if jealousy doesn't take over my whole mind.

"Tell me, what more should i do to make you fall for me? I'm tired, tired of all this crap!" - Tiara Emerson.

Tiara, an innocent lovely girl made a mistake, a 'big' mistake. Trying several ways to flirt, to make his wicked husband or may she say, a hot husband to fall in love for her.

"You will suffer for choosing this, little girl." - Shane Dawson.

Shane, a hot guy who agrees to marry Tiara only because he'll get a higher position in Tiara's father's famous company. A guy that hates Tiara so much that he like to make her suffer.

"Little girl? I hate if he calls me that! Am I a garbage crap in his eyes?"

Whatever it takes, i need to make him fall for me. Even if, death awaiting.

__________

This book is the own ideas of the author.

No copying, selling, publishing without the author's permission.

Special thanks to my family, friends, supporter and all! :D To haters, i still love you even though i don't know why you hate me. :)