Chapter One : Broken to Fix

[Narrator Mode ]My life is Broken........ but my Mother would always say it's fine to be this way but I would never believe her....... And my dad would always believed she was right.....They would say Something is missing from your heart and we can't feel in that space. So they would tell me to wait and it won't be empty forever. So now I'm in High School I would sit by myself and others would say " She's acting kind of strange " But I knew if I didn't want to much attention I would have to act and play to have feelings and pretend to care , cry , be happy , and laugh. But inside I knew it would be okay if I pretend to do these things but I hate these things. I hate emotions and caring, loving , and then I saw him. He smiled and waved to say hello..... my name is Jake (from State farm Lol JK)...... Jake Williams and I'm very new can you help me get to Class 307.

Jake : Um.....hello......Are you okay ?

Ummm...... SURE That's my class......oh and my name is Yanny   Jones.

Yanny : *in my head* (he is in my Class) * leading the way to class *

Jake : *following the strange girl*
Um...... Thanks for helping me if you ever need help I could help okay...

Yanny : * in her head * ( Be Mine ) with a Creepy Smile 

Jake : Are you okay ?

Yanny : * (crap) thinking in her head *  Yes I'm fine it's just I forgot my umbrella its hot.

Jake : Ok well see you later

Yanny : ( yay happy dance in her head )

The [ Petty ] Teacher : Well , today class we have a new student and that's all........ Or whatever........Say hi and let's begin class

Whole Class : Hi new student wherever you are.

Jake : Hi guys

                   * After Class *
                  * Lunch Time *

Yanny : Hey Jake.........

( Jake is with three girls at the lunch table )

What do you think Yanny would do ?

To be Continued......