Protato

________________________________________________

Sag was angry. How could he have let Posy convince him to go on this quest? He could die! He sighted, picking up his backpack which carried necessary resources. He had too many foods counting on him to back down now.

The humble potato walked out of his shelf (what foods houses are called) and into the sunlight. Gathered outside his door were the many vegetables and fruits rooting for him. They were guarding Sag from Alexander's followers! He scuttled away as fast as him knobbly legs could carry him. He flees to the gates of the village, where Alexander's followers had no right to catch him.

He was stopped by the guardian. To get in an out of the village, there was only one entry and exit. And it was guarded by a guardian.

To pass the guardian, you had to answer a question or a riddle. Today the guardian, Ahorani the Mango, was in a good mood as he believed Alexander would loose his right to the throne.

Sag, while panting, asked him, " May I pass, Oh great guardian?"

Ahorani answered, "First answer this question. Which beings walks on four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three in the evening?"

Sag answered," The All-Father, the great lord, Protato. But we can only guess, since the proof is only in the painting our ancestors depicted."

"Very good. You may now pass. But may I ask one question. Why aren't you travelling with your parents?

____________________________________

SO ITS SHORT BUT WE STILL NEED TO FORMULATE A PLOT FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS PARENTS....

ANYWAY

PLEASE

VOTE COMMEMT AND SHARE

ESPECIALLY COMMENT

KKKKK,BBBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!

-Rhinoceros_Petrol, rapid3799 and vikram25

P.S. Check their profiles out... But vikram25's is useless...