Love Struck (BoyxBoy)

Tanner POV

I woke to a loud bang. I opened the door and walked down the stairs to see my bestfriend Eli in my kitchen.

" What are you doing here at " I looked at the clock q3 in the morning are you crazy?" I asked him.

" I cant sleep and you told me to come over when ever I needed anything so I came over to eat

all your food." he said smileing his perfect smile.

" Okay are you going to sleep here too?" I asked him.

" I just might" He told me.

"Why are you here I thought you and your brother where going to get your mom from the airport or something?" I asked.

"We did but my brother went to take her to see his boyfriend" Eli told me.

The thing was he mom traveled alot for work and Alex his brother was gay so when ever his mom is home she meets his boyfriend.

"Ohh I'm going back to bed" I said even if it was the weekend I need sleep.

"Okay I'm coming up there now. I'm not hungry anymore" Eli told me.

We climbed the stairs to my room. When we got there I went to my walk in bathroom and took a pee.

When I walked out I saw Eli laying on my side of the bed that little twat and he was sleeping to what a twat hole.

So I went over to him and strataled him. He only stired alittle so I bounced on him saying "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP"

I felt him go hard umm that s werid hes not gay but I am whatever I keep doing it "WAKE UP WAKE UP WA-" he put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

" I heard you the first time" Eli said.

" No you didn't cause you would have been up like 3 minutes ago and I think you have a little problem or it might be big." I said laughing.

I got off him and he looked down.

" Fuck man why would you do that to me you have to fix it now" He told me.

" No I'm not doing that. Now get out of my spot so I can go to sleep and take care of that before you lay back down." I said laughing.

He got off the bed numbering something under his breath. I climbed in to my spot and fell asleep.

Elis POV

Of all people he had to be the one to do this to me the guy that I'm madly in love with give me a boner and make me have to take a shower after I was sleeping that butt head.

After I got done with my cold shower I went in to Tanners room to find him asleep. Thats good I don't have to tell him anything yet but I will have to I just dont know when.

I went and layed down in the bed and fell asleep.

Tanners POV

I got up wayy before Elijah. Haha I love calling him by his first name but only I can do it because I'm his bestie and his mommy when hes in trouble.

I went to take a wazz and then blarred Blood On The Dance Floor through my Ipod speakers. Ohh how I loved them. Jayy was hott and by hott I mean HOTT H-O-T-T hott and Dahvie is so fine. I freaking love them.

" Boy you think you can handal this is your port hole big

cliff hanger