Lies be Told ~Chapter 1~

Hello there person reading this!!! 

Well I just thought it would be a great idea to post on here this is my first time ever posting anything like this so please feel free to message me what you think! I will up load a few pages to start I hope you like it. And please no copying. 

Chapter 1

The rain fell on my head reminding me of the bad day I was having. With in a few hours I have lost everything the only person I had ever really loved, My home and everything I thought was real. Right now sitting here waiting for the bus I feel numb I feel emotionless. I used to live with my mother on 1'st street south west Vancouver. I love the apartment, it was a perfect, small and cozy just for two. I used to curl up and read the day away under the sun in my supper confey chair I had bought my self -to bad i head to leave it behind-. I worked at Starbucks right down the street. My life before the accident was perfect.

 Now I am moving away to a random place in the middle of nowhere. I am moving in with a person I have never met, I have to move in with him because my mother doesn't have any family. He is my mothers friend apparently. I will be in a few different buses and then another 2 hours in a car before I get there. 

 My best friend Kelly sits next to me Looking at me, the rain making her make up run. She is quite pretty, more then me. She is a little taller then me, she is skinny with natural golden hair, with matching eyes and skin you would think she is all gold. Unlike me I am short skinny with long black hair, I am always doing different things, this week it is rainbow streaks, I am very pale for someone in a sunny city. My eyes are a blue white, and most of the time I wear a heavy eyeliner to try to make them look like they have any colour most people say they look a pale blue.

 I have known Kelly as long as I can remember she has bin there for me. We are like sisters, whipping a tear away from Kelly's perfect face. I to have to fight the argue not to cry as well but I force a smile. I can understand why she is crying but I can't let it hurt me I can't cry not now not like this.

 "I will see you as soon as I can." I say hugging her tightly before grabbing what I have left I had to leave a lot behind like most of my books, pictures amount many other important things. Now all  I have left is two boxes of important books and some pictures. And all my clothes and other things are in 2 large garbage bags, in my back pack I have my laptop and money I have bin saving for a long time, with a few others this hang over my shoulder. I was told to leave anything not to important because I can buy it again when I get there. 

 I will be traveling with a social worker to make sure I am okay and get to the right person. He is young for a social worker, also I didn't know guys were social workers he sorta scares me a little. "You ready?" He asks taking a few things from me he wears nice fitting shirt and jeans "Yea, and why are you wearing that? I thought you had to look official all the time." I say trying to get to him. Yes I can be evil when I want to. He says his name is Mr. Reid, He stands about what I would think 6 foot but I am also only 5.4, He looks only 18 but what do I know? His eyes are a pretty gold hazel colour he is muscular, his hair is funny for a social worker it is longish but red and blue and before I can really get a good look at all his rings I see his nails are black.  

"Wow" I can hear Kelly say walking me to the bus "Who is he? He is decadent." She says smiling at him with her charm he smirks back. "My social worker apparently." I say giving her one last hug. Mr. Reid is standing on the steps waiting for me. "At least you have someone to look at on the way up." She says as I laugh walking up the steps looking behind me. He smiles down at me walking to the back sitting down we both say nothing. For a long time we sit there I look out the window.

 The bus is now empty and I am sitting next to him so close I can smell the sweet sent of his clone. He wont let me alone every stop and switch of the bus he tells me that we have to stay close. His deep voice gives me goose bumps.