Warped Tour Shock (An Of Mice & Men / Austin Carlile Fanfic)

WRITERS NOTE: My first ever story and fanfiction about my idol Autsin Carlile im sorry it starts of slow but i promise to upload new chapters weekly (follow me on instagram- Converse_or_music )

Love ya :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE: (Phoebes Pov)

Hi, my names Phoebe and I'm 21 and live in the boring seaside town of Hastings. However today I'm going to warped tour with my two Irish best friends, Ryan and Chris or Ry and Nemo as I refer to them as. We all are going to see Of Mice & Men, Follow my lead and some other bands although we all brought tickets for other shows too.

We arrived at warped tour after leaving Starbucks (our second home) in the airport terminal and having a horrendous drive with a crack addict taxi driver who thought he married Hitler and lived on the moon... So yeah that was exciting and I was now lost after Ry and Nemo thought it would be a good idea to un-pack all of our stuff in the hotel and leave me here deserted with my phone and a Starbucks. Anyway I thought it would be a good idea to have a look round, see if any signings where on or something and It was my luck; Of Mice & Men where just finishing there signing and there was no queue so I tried to casually walkover without looking to awkward with all five of them smirking and glaring at me. Confused I stood behind the girl in front of me and looked down to see what they were looking at. I examined my clothing and hair (with the trusty help of my iPhone) but I was still unable to comprehend what they must have been looking at.

Shaking I approached the table as it was my turn, to see Austin's eyes pierce straight through mine as if he was able to read my mind and somehow talk to me. I felt my cheeks turn red and just slowly stuttered a few words "Umm h-hhi I'm Ph-hhoebe" "What a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl" Austin replied embracing me in a huge hug across the table. Ok I'm dead he just hugged me. Austin fucking Carlile hugged me and called me beautiful! I thought as his strong colon filled my nose and his arms where wrapped around my body tightly. This hug lasted for about two minutes or so until Alan let out an awkward remark. "Girlfriend Carlile? What about me, Cashby remember?!" Alan began laughing as I pulled away from Austin whose face was bright red and looked as if was going to thump Alan round the face any second. "Don't mind Alan he's a bit of a dick sometimes. Anyway Phoebe would you like me to sign anything or a photo?" Austin asked staring at my face with a huge smile. "A photo if that's ok" I said as I brought my phone out passing it to Tino who was sitting next to Austin with his hand out as if he knew me or Austin would ask him. Tino took the photo however Austin suddenly got his phone out and asked Tino to take a photo on his too. Confused I just went along with it not knowing how to think other than I was standing next to my idol who for some reason kind of liked me.

After saying my good byes to the band and having a few more photos with the rest of them I headed back to the hotel to find Ry and Nemo rolling on the floor pissed and stinking of vodka; finding my way through I headed to my room next door and fell on the bed confused and a bit bewildered about what had just happened at the signing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two: (Phoebes POV)

I grabbed my phone and posted the selfie of me and Austin on my Instagram and out of habit I just tagged Austin not thinking anything of it until I checked my news feed and he followed me and liked the picture. I was in tears, how could my day get any better? Or could it?