the first day

Aphmau pov

Today is the first day of senior year.I was nerves I do not have friends and I get bulled. My dad left a long time ago when i was three and now i am 17 so i can do things i have never done senior dich day and other stuff. i got dressed in the most uglyest  uniform ever well it fit for me because i am so UGLY anways like always i got hit bye ivy,michi ,gene and the shadow knights it was really stupid. i just did not understand.

time skip to lunch

So today was good except for 3rd period.So this kid like said hi to me and its werid cause i am a nobody since i am a nobody people do not like me i do not get it i just do not get it.

Aarons pov

so today i was walking to class and it was 3rd period and this girl i said hi to her and she just since i am new walked away and then i had her as my lab partner. so i asked her why she did not repely and she said"i am a nobody so nobody do not get talked to by joks okay that's how it works."i said "jesuss i am sorry."And then at lunch i got my tray and so i sat next to the same girl and asked her for her name and if she wanted to be friends she said yes then she told me her wich its Aphmau very sepecil  name so for that day on we were friends but on the last day of school i ask her to be my........