The Beginning

Draco's POV

I remember the first day of school when we got stuck as lab partners in science. She glared at me with her intense gaze. I stared back at her, when she suddenly said, "What are you looking at?" I blinked in surprise as that simple statement snapped me back to reality.

"Attention everybody," Mr. Hue Jass yawned as he slumbered into his classroom wearing a carpet of stubble and smelling like hangover threw up on him. "As we know", he paused to scratch his butt, "ahem, as we know, the schoolyear has come to a start and I would like to ruin your lives by, oh wait, I meant to say, I would like to introduce you to this thing called 'life' by giving each lab pair an assignment which is to be completed by next month. No pressure but this counts for 80% of your science grades for the semester so if I were you, I would take this project seriously." He paused and a few seconds later we all heard a sound  similar to  air being released slowly from a balloon followed by a gassy aroma that  filled the room and flowed into our nostrils. Everyone glanced at the windows, covering their noses, wishing that they were open.

"Okay turdballs," he said, he turned on the projector and an overly descriptive image of a model appeared on the screen. "Ummmm... wrong powerpoint," he muttered akwardly as his scruffy face burned red from embarrasment. 

I rolled my eyes and mumbled," Great, this year is off to another pathetic start." 

But boy was I wrong...