Chapter 1

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is my first story

so don’t hate unless you want me to come

in your room at night and rape you with a

banana.

K thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler’s POV

“Thanks for the good time!” The man shouted as I got out of his car. I walked back to my corner and slumped to the ground. I was exhausted and it was late.  

I just wanted to fall asleep and forget about everything that had just happened. Leaning my head back against the wall I shut my eyes.

 I was almost asleep when I heard someone walk up to me and say “Hey, are you ok?” My eyes shot open to see a boy standing in front of me. He was about my age, maybe a year older. He had brown hair that hung perfectly around his face.

“Helloooo?” he asked. I looked up to his bright blue eyes mesmerized. Then it hit me, I knew him. He goes to the same school as me, he’s the popular kid. Justin, I think, is his name.

I dropped my head down, my black hair falling around my face, and mumbled “Go away.” The last thing I needed was yet another person making fun of me at school. That didn’t convince him though.

He sat down beside me and said “My name is Justin.” I didn’t say anything hoping that he would just leave me alone. “Hey you go to Eastwood High don’t you? I think we have a class together.”

I nodded my head wishing he would go away already.

“Do you live around here or something?”

I gave up. “Yeah I do, shouldn’t you be getting home?” I said harshly.

I looked at him and our eyes stayed locked. After about a minute he stood up, “I suppose I should be, it was nice meeting you.” And with that he walked away.

I’d be lying if I said he wasn’t cute, but I did NOT want someone hanging around me. Hopefully he wouldn’t bother me at school.

 I laid my head back against the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest to keep me warm. Finally, after a long day,  I fell asleep.

~A/N

This chapter was really short but I was just trying to get it going. Longer ones in the future! Wow that sounded kind of wrong...