Chapter 1

Xavier:

Today's the day I see Michelle since she was on vacation with her family in California. I missed her so much she's best friend what can I say? I went to pick her up at her house like I always do, and when I saw her she left me speechless.

She had a blue long sleeve shirt that defined her upper body and black skinny jeans that wrapped al over her thighs.

When she entered my car she said, "Why are you looking at me like that?

"Uh...um... Nothing. You ready for school?" I asked.

"Yeah, as ready as I'll ever be." She said rolling her eyes.

I chuckled and started the engine so we can start going.

"So.. How was your vacation at California?" I asked her.

"It was awesome, we went to the theme parks, we did some sight seeing, and went shopping!" She told me with a broad smile across her face.

"That's awesome" I told her. "I missed you when you were gone" i told her looking at the road to avoid her gaze.

"I missed you too, I brought you something." She told me.

"Well, what is it?" I asked her out of curiosity.

"You will have to wait until the end of the day" she said smiling

"Okay, fine" I told her rolling my eyes.

"You're going to be so surprised!" She told me.

"Ok M, where here." I got out and went to open her door.

"Why thank you Xavy." She said in a royal way.

"Your welcome madam" I told her kissing her check.

"Ok casanova." She told me blushing. She's so cute when she blushes!

"Walk you to your locker?" I asked her.

"Like always Xavier" she told me. I wrapped an arm around her waist and started walking to her locker. How I missed this moments with her!

--------------------

Hope you like the intro I know it doesn't make much sense but all will be falling like I planned, so don't judge everything will go smoothly from here.

And this book is going to be more of Xavier since the one writing is a guy. What can I say? I'm a sucker for romance.

Hope you guys like the book!