Like a Love Story -Chris "Motionless" Cerulli-

We all laughed and chuckled as we entered the diner after the show. None of use cared that we were damp from rain. "That was a wicked performance, don't you guys agree?" asked Balz, grinning slightly. Ghost nodded followed by the others.  

I looked around to see that the diner was almost completely empty, but of course it would be with how late it was. Sitting alone in a both was a young woman wearing a messengers hat on top of wavy black and red streaked hair. Pressed against her ruby lips was the end of a pen, on the table in front of her were random pieces of paper.

She sighed heavily and pulled the pen away, resting her forehead on top of her crossed arms. "Fuck my life..." I heard a feminine, lightly accented, British voice groan out.  

"Who do you think she is?" Ricky wondered aloud. 

"You think I'd know?" a few of us answered.  

"I'm gonna check if she's okay, guys. I'll be back." And with that I walked over to her booth. "Excuse me Miss, are you okay?" I asked softly, standing in front of her table. She sniffled softly and looked up at my while rubbing at her eyes. Beautiful blue-green eyes were rimmed by a very light pink, showing that she's on the verge of tears.  

"Pardon?" she asked, hiccuping softly as she pulled out some earbuds for her tiny elfish like ears that came up to subtle little points.  

"I asked if you were okay..." I repeated.  

"I'm fine, thank you for asking, though, Sir." I chuckled.  

"Me? A Sir?" I joked, making fun of the way I looked.  

The pale young woman brought up equally pale, long, slender digits to her lower ruby painted lip; dusting the tips against a pair of black snake bites as she giggled softly. "Well, you haven't said anything crude yet to me, so you're more of a Sir than some of the men I've met." She waved her other hand across from her, gesturing to the open seat. "How rude of me, please sit." I sat down across from her, noticing that my band mates taking a seat really close to us. 

------------------------------

The next day I left the hotel looking for something to do, since it was a slow day. I walked passed the diner where I met the girl the previous day. She was sitting there with her pen and notebook and iPod again. I walked over and sat down at her table in the seat across from her. She noticed me and looked up, removing her headphones from her ears. "Well hello there," she greeted as she looked at me.  

"Hey," I answered back.  

"So what brings you out here today?" she asked me.  

"Oh, well, I wasn't really doing anything so I decided to take a walk. It was a surprise that I ran into you here." I answered simply.  

She smiled softly. "Well I didn't think I was going to run into you again either. I really like talking to you." She stated. We sat there and talked for about two hours before I had to go back.