The Begining

I was at Augustus's 16th birthday party that I was forced to go to. I didn't like going to public places let alone going to a different pack. But my parents said it was mandatory to go too the Alpha of the "Fire Moons" pack sons birthday party. He said that all the alphas and Luna's of the rare breeds would be there.

There are four different types of rare breeds for the four different elements. There aren't many of us ironically that's why we're called rare breeds normal werewolves can't control elements. That's why we're looked at as royalty. I never understood that bc we live in caves in the mountains and there's nothing royal about that. Were so rare bc someone who is a rare breed basically lives forever that's why we have so much say in werewolf politics. We also can only have one offspring through out our lives and it's a selected few who can produce offspring.

I had glued myself to my mom and dad's sides .The alpha & Luna of the "Fire Moon" pack and my parents were talking when a mysterious boy walked up to the alpha & luna.

"Dad can me and some of my friends go for a run later?" Said Augusto " sure why not said his dad" but introduce yourself to the Alpha and Luna of the "Winters Paws" pack.

I watched as the older boy turned and look as if he hadn't noticed us. He began to sniff the air and than turned his eyes to me. My heart started to pound in my chest. His gaze was so scary and his eyes the same as his father a dark red that was so dark it almost looked a different color.

Augusto's eyes began to glow as he walked over to me. I hid behind my father as he got closer. He grabbed my shoulder as he pulled me from behind my dad and began to sniff me while still holding to my arm. I tried to push him away but the 16 year old boy was stronger than me.

All of a sudden Augusto's father pulled him from me as his mother squealed with a full smile and said,"I guess

he has found his mate! I was hoping it would be you your so adorable!" I just rolled my eyes and looked away. Our parents began to talk while Augusto aka creep was just starring at me he even tried to walk towards me a few times but his father held him in place.

Achille (my father) looked at me suddenly and asked," So what do you think of your mate son?" I looked at Augusto and back to my dad," He's creepy and a jerk plus he hurt my shoulder" everyone laughed and just looked at me as if I had just "meowed"

My Mother looked to Augusto and said ," Just ignore that he's only 13 so he doesn't feel the bond yet plus he hates everyone besides his dad" and giggled I looked at her with my face red and said," I do not! He's just rude plus I think he bruised my shoulder" I said while rubbing my shoulder.

Augusto's father let go of him and my father pushed me toward the boy and said ,"Why don't you boys get to know each other a little better while we adults talk" I looked at my dad shocked that he would leave me alone with this creep. ," yeah he's right why don't you show Zan our fish pound" Augusto's father said. Augusto agreed and grabbed my wrist and rushed off with me.

----------------------------------------------

The walk wasn't very long. We walked up to a opening in the cave and lead to a part of the mountain that was open and showed the night sky. The ground was what looked to be a rock garden with a big pond in the middle.We walked up to it and I looked down to see the beautiful fish. The moon reflected in the middle of the pond I was completely hypnotized by it's beauty. I was brought out of my daze when I felt a hand going around my waist and and someone's nose on my neck.

"Back off your such and creep" said Zan. " You do know your mine rite?!" Said Augusto in my ear"so stop fighting me" . I could feel his hot breath on my neck and it sent tingles down my back. I turned myself around so I could look at him he really was good looking with his shaggy black hair and his muscular body even his skin. It had a olive oil glow to it. He looked like he was around 6,1 I'm only 5,6 so he's a lil taller than me but I still feared him even with his good looks, but I wasn't going to let him see that so instead I did my best to push him away and said, " I belong it no one!" and began to walk away but before I could even get a foot away he grabbed me and and pulled me to him. "yes you do everything from the tips of your hair down to the edge of your claws are mine." He said with a growl as he started to kiss me..

Before things got to crazy our parents came walking and and removed him from me. My father explained how they had reached a decision and that we would be separated until my 16 birthday. Augusto looked heart broken but his father explained how we would see each other twice a month every month till my 16th birthday.

And that is where me and Augusto's real story begins my 16th birthday..