Chapter One: Love is in the air <3

Riiiiinnnnngggg! The school bell ringed singaling school was over for the day. Talk about somebody being happy. I went to my locker first putting all my books in my locker, since it was the weekend. Who needs books aint like imma study anyway. Then as I close my locker door a pair of hands cover my eyes.

"Guess Who" a deep voice said.

"Somebody whos about to catch a beat down, if they dont remove their hands" I said. Then the person removed their hands quickly.

"Tyrek!?" "What the fuck?"

"Well Dang!!!" "You aint happy to see me?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No." I said acting like I didnt really care.

"Ouch! That hurt shawty but imma rememba that later, when you gonna want all of this" he said pulling up his shirt showing his abs. And Oh Lawd! He had some two, he had an eight pack. Oh gotta sista sweatin' just thinking about it. He was beyond sexy 6'1 with the deep waves, dimples, coco butter skin, And Swagg was on point always.

"Pull your shirt down you showing all my goods" I said pulling his shirt down.

"

Oh now you want a brotha" he said acting hurt.

"You know I always loved my wittle stanka."I said grabbing his cheeks.

"Ayye!!! I hate to interrupt yall little love scene but B, are you taking me home? Tyra said.

"Well hey to you too Ty." Tyrek said.

" Yea Yea, Hey Rek, okay so back to the question" She said.

" Yeah, give me a minute would you" I said looking at Tyrek,

" Okay im giving you one minute" she said holding up one finger. She trying to rush me and shit, seeing im with my boo. Okay let me get you straight me and Tyrek aint no couple even tho we act like one, he's just a friend. A very very very close friend. Lets just say were friends with benefits.

"Okay babe, me and Ty about to bounce, I"ll call you later K?

"Kool" he nodded. Then he planted those juicy lips on my lips and it seemed like forever because we were using tongue and everything. It must was a good long minute because Ty came breaking it up.

"Okay you two love birds, This is a school keep it G rated.

"I cant keep it G rated, when it involves B, she makes me want to do some rated R type shit. Tyrek said licking his lips.

"Eww! Okay come on B, we out" Ty said pulling me down the hallway.

" Gurl you crazy...Ty what am i going to do with you?"

"Nothing girl there's no helping me "she said getting into the car.

"Sooo...You and Rek and couple now?"

"No we still cooling it" I said turning to get on the freeway.

"Gurl you crazy as hell, If i had rek he would be my man by now...shoot my baby daddy by now. she said.

"Well come back to reality" "Arent you with Mike?"I said changing the subject.

"Yeahh, I miss him so much." she said.

"Isnt he getting out this weekend?" i asked. Mike was Tyrek best friend but Mike got into some trouble with a dope gang him and tyrek hang with, and endend up in jail.

"Yeah" she said sniffling.

"Ty you crying!?" I said pulling into her driveway.

"No, I just an eyelash in my eye" she said trying to be strong.

"Awwe! don't worry he will be here soon gurl, I said hugging her. "Now get ur emotional ass out my car!" I said.

"Fine then im gettin' out, and Ima call you later hun, luv ya." she said getting out.

"Alright, Luv ya too bye!" I said backing out the driveway.

0kay let's Pause the story for a minute...Let me tell yall little about myself. My name is Shawnna but i go by Lil B. I am a chocolate sista with long natural hair. I dont have an ass for days like Nicki but i still had an ass that made the boys wanna taste. I had a body like a coco cola bottle. I'm that chick that the gurls loved to hate, but the type the boys wanna taste. Let's just say my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Okay you guys...Tell me what you think? Comment! Comment! Comment!