Chapter 1

Running Away

When they got back from Edolas Natsu held Lucy's hand and he said "We made it, and we got back our Lisanna! Let's celebrate!!" Lucy smiled at him brightly.

2 weeks later

'1 week passed since Natsu cheated on me With Lisanna.. Since he broke up with me he is so lovely-dovely with her.. He's so Horrible..!'   Lucy tought it, but once Natsu came to her and he said "Hey Luce, can you quit of our team? You know, I want my girlfriend, Lis-chan to your place in the team" Lucy looked at him soo angry and she shouted "No! I'll NOT quit of our team! You can't kick me out!!" The guild suddenly became silence Lisanna walked over to them and she said "Why not? You are soo weak and ugly! I'm much better than you! Right Natsu-kun?" Natsu smiled and nodded at Lisanna. Once Lucy shouted with a super angry tone "Fine!! For Your happiness I'll quit of the guild too!!"

Lucy went to the guild master's office and she explained everything and she asked the guild master to remove the guild mark. When Makarov removed it he said "Lucy you can co-" "I'll not come back. EVER." Then Lucy ran out of the guild without any word. She ran to a forest's middle and she stopped. She knelt down and she started to cry as lound as she could. After a while the rain started to spill so she went under a big tree and she wispered "Where... Where I am..?" "You are in the Forest of Mountains.." A big cristal colored dragon said behind her.

"Who.. who are you..?" Lucy asked quietly. "I'm Celesta I'm the celestian dragon." Said the cristal colored dragon. "C-can you teach m-me to get stronger p-please?" Lucy asked shyly. "I can. I even can teach you all of the elements. If you want you can be the element's dragon slayer, You'll can use all of the elements and all of the lost magics too. You can become stronger."

Lucy just stand there for a minute, once she said "I-is that true? C-can i become stronger?" Celesta nodded and Lucy stopped crying and she said "Then let's do it..!!" 

3 years later

"Celesta, I learned everything from you, now can i get an Exeed??" Lucy asked. "You can, but please care for it." Celesta lifted her left wing and a cute little white cat came out and it started to run to Lucy. Lucy hugged it and Celesta said "It's a girl, you can give a name to her."

Lucy stared at her big adorable blue eyes and Lucy said "I decited! Her name will be Saber!" Lucy hugged her tightly and Saber said "Lucy, can we train everyday?" Lucy nodded and she said "We'll train soo hard!!" They trained everyday.

1 year later at the Fairy Tail

"Lisanna, can we talk?" "Yes, we can, just wait a minute, I'll serve this dish, and I'll come Mira-nee!" Lisanna serve it and she went to her sister Mira and Mira said "Listen Lisanna. Thank you for helping me at the guild, but i have to ask it.. Why did you and Natsu kicked Lucy out?" "You mean the ugly girl? Cause She's ugly and weak." Erza walked over to them and she almost slapped Lisanna in the face but Mira said "Erza, don't do it.!" "Mira... Okay, I'll not going to hit her." Natsu walked over to them too and he said "Lis-chan, do you want to sleep at my place?" "Why not?" And then Lisanna and Natsu walked away, and Wendy, Mira, Erza and Juvia just glared at them.

With Lucy, Blue and Celesta

"Which guild should I join?" "What about the Fairy Tail's rival, the Sabertooth?" Celesta answered. "That's a great idea! I'll go and change my apparance in a salon!" Saber and Celesta smiled at her and Lucy said "Thanks for everything Celesta!! I learned a lot from you!! I really really thank you!!" Lucy grabbed Saber up and she started to walk away. Lucy went into a hair salon and she dyed her hair blue. And after that Lucy and Saber walked inside the Sabertooth's guild with a nappe and a hoodie on Lucy. Lucy bumped into a woman and the woman asked "Who are you?"

Lucy looked up and she asked "You me forgot me alrealy? Min-chan?" "LUCY??!! What are you doing here Lu-chan?" Minerva asked. "I came here to joining Sabertooth with Saber." "I see, well let's go talk to my father!" They went to the guild master's office and Jiemma said "What do you want now Minerva?"

"There's a person who wants to join to the Sabertooth." "Is she strong?" "She is. She is one of my best friends. She's strong." "Then she can join." "Thank you Master Jiemma." Lucy thanked to him.

Minerva and Lucy came out of the office and Yukino said "So Lucy-san, are you in?" "Yes I'm in..!" Lucy answered. "Then where do you want guild mark?" "I think a white one to my left stomach." Yukino stamped her guild mark and Lucy said "Thanks Yukino!" Lucy smiled at her brightly then Lucy said "Min-chan, Yukino can you two come with me to buy my new guild clothes?" "Yes, why not?" They both said. They went to a popular fashion salon and they searched for some good clothes. Lucy found a red bikini top, Yukino found a black short jeans and Minerva found a dark brown leather belt. Lucy put that on and she said "It's really great!! I don't think we'll find better clothes than this!! I love it!" Lucy changed back and they went to pay but when they got out of the shop Lucy said "What about a lunch girls?" "Yeah that's a great idea!"

They went into a restaurant and they ate. After that they went into a lots of shops and salons.

When they got back to the guild they talked for hours once someone kicked the door and he and his friend walked in. When they walked in they said "We're back!"

Everyone said exept Lucy "Welcome back, Sting Rouge!"