.-*•~[Chapter 1]~•*-.

Lost You
---------------------------------------------------------

It's been 3 years. 3 years since I've left Paris. 3 years since I left everyone. 3 years since I've left Adrien and my closest friends. Adrien has been calling me everyday non-stop: checking how I was doing, checking to make sure I didn't fall for anyone else other than him, even checking to see if my father didn't do anything weird. I've been telling him that everything was fine. Then... after 2 years... he suddenly stopped. He would always reply late to my texts, rarely answering the phone too. I was glad he kind of calmed down and that my phone doesn't get spammed with phone calls and messages... but this?. Something was definitely wrong. I even asked my father if he knew anything about this and he didn't. He told me that tonight I should visit Adrien in his dreams to see if anything had happened. I was hesitant, but I agreed either way.

Later that night, I visited Adrien's dream. It was strange since I haven't done it in a while. Once I was fully in, what I saw shocked me, so I quickly left in tears. I couldn't believe my eyes nor what Adrien has done. An aching pain struck me and I cried while gripping my sheets tightly with one hand as the other wipes my tears away.

Adrien... The love of my life... is gone. The love of my life is now someone elses'.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sequel is finally here and will only be up to 10 chapters long because I plan on publishing other stories that I've been writing about :3. Sorry if that disappoints you but I've already lost interest in Miraculous Ladybug and I really want to write about something I love other than something in the past :/.

I'm actually planning on releasing some BTS and Detroit: Become Human Fanfics soon, so please be aware that this will be my last book on MLB.

That's all I have to say, and be prepare for Chapter 2 soon.

Au Revoir~!!