Chapter 1

our story starts off with this young man in the plane with the green jacket and brown hair with the funky looking watch. This happens to be Ben Tennyson, the most widely known hero in the entire universe. To aliens at least, a few months ago our friend Ben here had stopped the powerful Highbreed army from annihilating the planet. Ironically by saving them from extinction, and if that wasn't exciting enough he was challenged by his old enemy Vilgax and was nearly killed.

Thankfully he won the fight, however after that event things had been rather calm in his hometown of Bellwood. More than he was used to, noticing his state both Ben's parents and Grandpa Max decided he should get his schooling back on track. On one of Ben's other missions his school got destroyed so yeah, anyway they sent him to Japan to live with his older cousin.

As to why Japan has the highest number of Demi humans as of late, Demi humans being people who have unique characteristics and abilities. Examples being the famous vampires of myth, Succubus of erotic lore or the Dullahans of Irish folklore. When Ben asked why Max told him that it was to get something interesting back in his life, at first Ben had a lot of second thoughts about this.

Then had thought about how it would be to meet actual beings of mythology and get to know them. In the end he agreed, they did however changed a few things on his birth certificate, one being was that he was also a Demi human. Classification; shapeshifter.

Just so he can use his powers whenever he wants, and to help hide the Omnitrix in plain sight Ben figured out how to willfully control its form factor as well as itself. "Sure was lucky to use Gray Matter when fighting the Highbreed, got Master control back again" he remarked on the plane, looking at his wrist where the Omnitrix is he will d it to his other arm. And it did, this time in the form of a ring, "it's gonna be weird being considered a Demihuman" Ben sighed.

Finally the plane landed with the shapeshifter going intangible and phasing through everyone. He also gained the power to only transform part of himself and use his aliens powers at full strength. "Pardon me coming through" he said with Big Chill's wings, after finding baggage claim and getting his suitcase our Omnitrix wielded had found his way out and saw a woman holding a sign with his last name on it.

She had black hair, wore glasses and had on a red track suit, and admittedly looked really pretty "Oh that must be her" he said before walking over to her. The woman noticed him looking directly at her and flinched "oh uh hello there!" She said putting the sign down, "you must be Ben Tennyson right?" She asked nervously. "Yeah, you must be my cousin Sakie right?" Ben asked as she nodded, "good to meet yo..." he was about to shake hands when she stepped back.

" he was about to shake hands when she stepped back

"Sorry but uh.. you can't touch me or else bad things will happen" Sakie exclaimed which confused the super hero. "Sorry its just... I'm a succubus so if I even touch men I can unintentionally cause a spontaneous sexual arousal" she explained.