Ch.One//: LightHouse⚓

Kinsley's P.O.V.

"Hurry up!! Teyanna" I yelled as she broke into a strangers car. "Hold the fuck on Kin" she yelled, poping the lock. Gigi and London ran to the other side as , the police showed up guns ready. London pulled out hers, "Noooo!" I yelled trying to reach for her over the car. She smiled at me as a tear fell, she ran up the street and disappeared.

**POOW , POOW, POOW, POOW, POOW , AHHH, SHIT, GIGI MOVEEEE, LONDON**

I ran around the corner, after hearing shots, all I saw was London's dead body. Teyanna came up from behind me, "Nooo!" I screamed, as she tried to cover my mouth. "Shut up Kin! Shut up!" she yelled in my ear. "We gotta go Kin, before they see us" Gigi criedI just laid there, watching. Gigi helped me up, and we ran, I looked back to see London's pale face starring at me.

"Kin wake up!"

I opened my eyes. "Kin girl! Wake up" Teyanna yelled pushing me. I looked around to see Gigi poppin her gum as usual, stacking money in the money counter. Teyanna was loading, and cleaning guns.

I sat up, and pulled a hundred dollar bill off my ass, handing it to Gigi, she smiled.

"Bout time you wake up" Teyanna said smacking her lips.

I just looked, and unlocked my phone.

"You still having that dream?" she asked, loading a gun.

I cocked my head, "That's yo fucking business why?"

Teyanna just glared, "We heard you boo, we heard you mumbling her name" Gigi said lowly.

I just looked, and got up. "I'm fine" I mumbled. I walked into the bathroom, and did the whole hygiene thing.

Teyanna's P.O.V.

"I'm fine" Kin mumbled, getting up. I just looked.