øñę

Jihoon can't catch a break.

"JIHOON WHERE ARE YOU!!!!"
Was all the poor male could hear from his friend on the squad. "JIHOON OHH MY GOSH!!! ARE YOU KIDDING??!!?!?? KImBaP kIDinG mE?!?" "Shut up, what do you want seungkwan, the game hasn't even started yet?" The annoyed male responded. "Well hurry up, the rest of us already have our uniforms on so get your peaches in that skirt!" "Fine fine I'll hurry" "oh and seungcheol and soonyoung are waiting for you outside." "WHaT" the latter screamed, not wanted to believe. "Ya so hurry hurry, fairy!" seungkwan skipped out of the locker room.

Ahh jeez what do they want now? jihoon thought to himself.

Jihoon decided if they were outside, he was going to make them wait. He took his sweet time applying bb cream to his milky skin, some blush to give off that rosy vibe, light lip tint enough to be visible, and fake eyelashes followed by some eyeliner. Jihoon looked at himself in the mirror, and wow, he was no longer wondering why he had basically the whole football team drooling over him.

(This is what he was wearing bc I'm too lazy to describe it)

He checked the mirror one more time and pulled his skirt up more to make sure it was visible he wore a thong. He smiled at himself in the mirror and finally he walked toward the exit.

Upon approaching the door, the idiots waiting for him outside fell through the door landing on top of each other. "Tsk tsk. And you two wonder why I have rejected you both." Jihoon walked out the door, making sure to show how good he looks in a skirt, not looking back.

"I wanna tap that." Seungcheol  said earning a flick on the forehead from the one still laying atop him. "Yah! Not before me!" Soonyoung laughed, running after the fairy. "Hey, not fair!" The latter whined chasing both males.