The begining

Mom: dre get yo ass up! it's time for you to go to school !

I woke up to my mother screaming in my head as usual. I'm Arthur keondre green but everyone calls me dre. I checked my phone and I had a few messages from some hoes and one from my homeboy Papi tryna match up before school . It's 5:59 am I sucked my teeth and went right back to sleep . That lady trippin heavy! I'm in some good deep sleep I'm just about to get my dick sucked when my mom kicks my door open!

Mom: get yo ass the fuck up ! Or pack your shit and get the fuck out of this house and Neva come back !! Yo ass gonna do something with your life you are not going to be one of them grown ass men at the corner store doing absolutely nothin with their life ! I'll kill you myself !

Me: damn ma alright I'm up! damn.

Mom: you could damn all you want to but you better get yo ass in that shower !

I grab my towel and phone . She stood in the doorway the whole time and watched me . I made my way towards the door and when I got in the doorway she slapped me in the back of the head .

Mom : say one more curse word to me and that ain't Finna be all I do .

Rubbing my head I head to the bathroom and just as I'm about to shut the door I hear my mom say I love you . I said it back and turned on the water in the shower. I sat on the toilet seat , lid down buck booty naked as I waited for the shower to get warm . I replied to the hoes and told my homie that I wanted to matchup. I took a deep breath and looked at my body in the full length mirror on the bathroom door.

Me: damn I look good !!!!

I stool my had in my shower water to make sure it was safe to hop in and the water was perfect. I got into the shower one leg at a time and as soon as that water touched my skin I was in heaven. I soaped my rag up and started to rub my body clean . I stared daydreaming ...... Michelle the finest girl in the twelfth grade popped up in my head. We were in the school cafeteria she was staring at me so I called her over , she was wearing tight uniform pants that showed off her far ass booty, her Michael kors purse , fresh Jordan's and a nice button up shirt .

Me: what's yo name ?

Michelle : Kim

Me : yo name ain't Kim , it's Michelle

Michelle : if you knew it then why you asked ?

Me : lol just chill.

She laughed a little.

Michelle: what you wanna kik me for ? I got a boy friend.

Me : I just wanna be yo friend.

Michelle : I don't need anymore friends.

Me: dang I can't be yo friend ?

Michelle: no

Me: alright man bye !

Michelle : ok , ok , ok ..... ( she looked at me them bit he bottom lip ) When I walk outside wait a minute then follow me.

She walked outside the glass double doors of the cafeteria. I noticed she was headed to the back staircase of the new building. The back stair case doesn't have any cameras so that's where we go to skip class , smoke , or just vibe . Once She was out my view I followed.

Me : why you wanted to come here ?

I looked at her and I thought to myself damn she look good ! She flipped her hair so that all of her long Brazilian weave would land on her back . As the hair landed it kicked the smell of her Michael kors perfume into the air she looked at me with a seductive glance that instantly got me rock hard. The distinct print of my pipe was bulging through my khaki school slacks. She noticed too. Her eyes grew wide as she at thick 9.

Michelle : what is this ?

She asked as she gently trace the silhouette of my dick through my khakis.

Me: I don't know pull it out let's see.

She pulled out my dick and her jaw dropped with amazement . Then she smiled. I look down and saw how tiny he hand looked at the base of my dick . And it made the veins in my dick throb. She kneeled down and kissed the tip . She opened her mouth ......... DOOM! DOOM! DOOM!

Mom: hurry yo behind up !

Me: (yelling) OK !!

Damn she always got to mess some thing up ! I rubbed one out , washed off ,then hurried out the shower. I checked my phone and I had a couple of messages but , I only replied to Papi.

TEXT MESSAGE
Papi: bruh I'm outside

Me: i ain't ready yet just
come inside.

Papi: bruh u Neva ready.
You get dressed like a
Female.

Me: just bring yo
ass inside
.......................................................

I wrapped my towel around my waist the went into my room. I walked to my dresser grabbed a pair of boxers and dropped my towel .

Papi: bruh wtf I wasn't tryna see all that lol . Gay ass.

I looked over my shoulder and papi was there and he looked like discussed lol . Papi is a good looking dude he's 5'11 , light skinned , long thugged out dreads and gorgeous teeth. As I put on my boxers i straightened fool out.

Me: a man fuck you ! Chill out with that gay shit !

Papi: calm down . Damn , actin like a hoe.

ME: man whateva don't be tryin me on that fuck shit . You got yo half ?

Papi: yea I got my shit, if you would put on some clothes we could be outta here .

**********************************************************
Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors. Can I get some feed back ?