Prolouge

Prolouge

   Crystalenia was once a beautiful kingdom where everyone lived in harmony. The eleven Gods and Goddesses protected the vast land made by the superior Goddess Crystalline. Crystalline had two children, twins, Ramona and Celeste. Ramona was in charge of the night and dark and cold magic. Celeste on the other hand was the warmth and brought sunshine where ever she went. Everyone adored Celeste and Ramona grew jealous. Ramona didn’t know that she was loved by much of her people, but still she had to be the only ruler in Crystalenia. 

   In order to fulfill her desired she had to obtain the ultimate power that her mother had. Celeste had married King Luke, the Keeper of Storms and together they had a child born with the full power of the Great Goddess herself. Ramona needed this child to rule Crystalenia on her own so she threatened the King and Queen. Celeste was scared and did not want to lose her child, so she fought her sister. 

     Celeste was losing, she couldn't hold on much longer. In her last attempt to protect her child she used the last of her magic and cast a spell, sealing her child's powers in 12 jewels and divided them amongst the kingdom with her trusted spirits. She allowed one to stay and gently put it around the child's neck on a silver chain. Then she said her final words to her only daughter,

    "Goodbye my little one, I love you with all my heart... This power will activate when you come of age, and are ready for the final day..." 

     The Queen gave her child away to her husband's most trusted of protectors, and vanished into the night. 

      Since the Queen's disappearance the Kingdom became distressed with droughts and darkness. It seemed like the sun didn't want to shine anymore, and clouds covered Crystalenia like a dull gray blanket. The Gods resigned to their own sections of the land, and people of different territories refused to speak to one another. 

     Ramona grew stronger each coming day, longing for the day of the Princess's awakening... Then she could kill the King and be the one and only ruler of Crystalenia. Her plan was set in motion, and Crystalenia suffered from her anger and despair year after year. 

      Crystalenia needed a new guardian. A new Legend.