Lights in the sky

The sun had just about rested for the day as the once lit sky full of a plethora of colours was now pitch black with the twinkling of stars lighting up the night sky. The usually crescent moon appeared to be playing as no one could find it but its radiance was still visible.

"What are you looking for this time Mulder?" Scully uttered.

"The truth is out there Scully you just have to know where to look!" Mulder roared proudly.

Mulder appeared to be your average believer however better looking. The spark in his eyes gave hope to those who needed it and also showed he couldn't be kept down. His short dark hair flowed down the side of his face complimenting his light skinned face which always attracted women in crowds and his muscular physique indicated he might work out. Scully on the other hand appeared to be the polar opposite. Despite being short and thin her orange long hair streamed down the sides of her face in unison with her rich, creamy white complexion and soft red lips and eyes full of scepticism.

"Scully, look quick!" screamed Mulder as he jumped for joy.

"What is it Mulder?" Scully asked as she was clueless.

"Right there, that formation of lights that appear and disappear faster than we can spot them!" Mulder bellowed excitedly

"They're just aircrafts from the airbase in the distance Mulder." Scully uttered in a flat voice.

"That's what they want you to think Scully." Mulder said still filled with excitement.

"No I think you need to see a doctor, come to my office tomorrow morning and I'll run a thorough analysis." Scully ordered Mulder.

"I'll be sure to pass the physical exam." Mulder said as he winked at Scully.

"Ughh men." Scully scoffed.

\*