Chapter 1

"Oh Daniella~!" chanted a female voice. Behind the counter, the young woman groaned in annoyance. She wanted to work in peace in her own chocolate shop. She usually ignored them and their stupid comments, them thinking their so cool and rich. She sighed and wiped some chocolate off of her. While others get full of dirt or paint, Dani gets covered in frosting, bake, sprinkles, and ice cream.

Dani went up to the counter and put a bunch of cakes inside. She saw through the glass the blonde bend over to see Dani. She grinned an evil grin and whipped her perfect brunette hair behind her shoulder, perfect and glossy.

"Still wearing that apron?" she pouted mockingly.

"Still wearing slutty attires?" Dani grumbled back, but the girl heard and was shocked. Dani didn't make comments back. It really must be a bad day for her.

"C'mon, Dani poo! I wanna see you!" she talked as if talking to a tottler. Dani was on the urge on a scale of 1-10 to punch her or do something. Two years that slut comes in and mocks her!

"I don't!" Dani retorted. It really is a rough month, being the month of so many things from her past.

"Ugh, you little b*tch!" the girl snarled.

Oh crap...Dani was on a 9. At 10, she would finally break.

"What did you call me?"

"A little b*tch! And your little sister and family too! Oh, sorry! They are all dead!" she snarled.

Ok, that was final. Dani was at a 20.

She grabbed a chocolate cake and smashed it in the girl's face and clothing...Which she didn't really wear. She screamed out looking at her new clothes. Dani grabbed some frosting and squirt it at her face and into her mouth. She then grabbed ice cream and smacked it on her hair. The brunette gasped and kept screaming.

"Now get out and don't come back! I'll call the cops! SCRAM!!!" she screamed and the girl rushed out into a yellow convertable, a real wreck, and drove off, burning rubber. Dani grinned triumphal and then, her friend, Kiana, Skyped her.

"Yo, Dani!" she smiled at her.

"Hey," Dani said tiredly and slumped.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did that wh*re come and both you again?"

"Yeah...I may or may not have destroyed her clothes and earlier as she got here slashed her tires."

It was true, when she came, Dani snuck out and slashed her tires and scraped up the car even more than it was.

"Woah! Breaking point! Remind me not to get you p*ssed!" Kiana clapped.

Kiana was a year older than Dani's age, 19, making Dani 18. Kiana had beautiful brown hair to her shoulders and forest green eyes. She had sun-kissed skin for she loves to go and survive outside for weeks with nothing, but has an emergency case just in case something goes wrong. Dani joined her most of the time, but she couldn't go last week because of work.

"Yeah...So, you look giddy. What's up?"

"Well...You are going to love me!" she squealed.

"What?"

"I got two VIP passes to...COMIC CON!!!" she screamed out and Dani smiled wide.

"H*ll yeah! When is it?"

"Three days."

"Seriously?" Now Dani was getting worried slightly. Well, she could get her other friend, Maggie, to run the shop while she's gone.

"Something wrong?"

"No! I just need to plan out a costume!"

"I already got you one! A wood elf! I'm a barbarian."

"Really? Sweet~Well, I'll be out there tomorrow or so, kay?"

"Totally. See you then?"

"Duh! Bye!"

"See ya!"

And that ended the call. Dani called Maggie and she had nothing to do and loved to bake, so she said yes. Dani closed the shop and walked home, so giddy and happy. She ran into her apartment and bought online plane tickets. She packed up and was ready to go.

~*~*~

"CRUD!!!"

Dani was late.

And she might not catch her plane.

Traffic was terrible and the airport wasn't that far away. She sighed and stopped the cab, grabbing her bags and paying before running inside. She crashed inside and quickly got checked on and rushed, apologizing to people as she ran. She huffed as she made it just on time and found she sat alone and smiled to herself.

She plopped into the second class seat and looked out the window as the plane went. She got a text earlier with the address of the hotel they would stay in. She sighed as she got out her laptop and started doing a bit of Minecraft, but had a certain mod and called it "Crazy Craft." She heard Team Crafted did it, but she didn't really watch their videos, but Kiana showed her IRL pictures and who was who, so she wasn't all dumb.

She, after three hours, got off the plane and looked around their airport. People swarmed everywhere! How would she find Kiana? Dani shook her head and walked with her duffle bag on her shoulder.

Then, she was tackled to the ground. Dani shrieked and flipped around, seeing a laughing Kiana.

"S-sorry! I d-d-didn't mean t-to!" she laughed and Dani couldn't help but join. They stood up and walked to a cab. They chatted and goofed off until they got to a nice looking hotel. They got out and paid and went inside. It was dark outside by now and the city lights and noises were overwhelming.

"Hey! Can I try on the costume?" asked Dani and Kiana grinned.

"Yeah, sure! I even got fake ears and weapons! I figured you's like it." she said as they plopped their things on their beds.

They got dressed separately and came out at the same time and both girls grinned at each other when they saw their attires.

Kiana did truly look like a barbarian. One shoulder, the right, has layered, brown shoulder armor with carvings on it with spikes sticking out. The other shoulder has light fur with a bronze, circular shoulder piece with carvings all over. A brown corset/armor piece was with it that had buckles on the front, three, with daggers on the bottom belt. It was high-low styled, plated with brown leather armor pieces, and went from her hips in the front, to the back of the middle of her legs in the back. Brown arm guards were laced and went from above her wrists to my elbows and had fur borders. A light colored fur mini cape was on her back and had a hood as well. The armor piece had an attached belt with a bronze, detailed buckle that had a carved bear symbol. It held a piece of fur that covered half of the armor in the back and was attached to the belt and a thick strip was in the front, covering between the legs and half of my legs (going up and down) and went to above the kneecaps a ways. She had dark brown, skinny leggings with bronze kneecap armor with brown leather over that with the bronze border and light fur sticking out underneath. Brown boots that ended a ways before the kneecaps were leather and sturdy, but light, and had leather cord wrapped around it, like her upper arms did and some showing skin, and laced up in the front as well, also having light fur on the trim at the top. Garters were hidden under armor and on her legs with daggers. She also had a viking styled sword on her hip and a battle axe on her back, two silver blades on both sides with viking carvings and ruins. A tomahawk also was on the other side of her waist with a wooden shaft like the axe and one silver blade with carvings again and had two feathers tied with leather cord that hung off of the shaft. Her brown hair was down and she was always a fan of viking styled things. She was smart and knew how to read and write viking writing. She taught Dani as well.

As for Dani, Kiana gasped and they both smiled at each other.

"Perfect!" they both shouted to each other.

(I will explain Dani's attire next chapter. This is getting kind of long. This chapter was kind of sucky, I just didn't know what to do, really. I will do better next time, I promise!) (Kiana is also the girl on the front cover that is crouched down and wearing brown with a white background.)