No Matter What..

No Matter What.. Part 1

As everyone already knows everyone has their own stories. Neglectful childhoods, how someone came to be who they are, and just stories ranging every which way. Of course though you thought I forgot everyone's favorite, the love stories. You can't go to one person and them not have a story about love, whether it's the perfect love story with the blissful ending, the perfect love gone south, and of course the great tragedy with the fairytale ending. Just like the different types of stories with such variety, there's many types of love stories. I love those stories just as much as the next girl, but I feel a bit gypped because I don't think they always give you the real stuff a lot of times, a wise man once said "You cannot have great love without great tragedy" don't ask who said that or if it's exactly right because I don't know for sure. Anyways I'm here to tell you my great story of love. I don't know what category to put it under but you can decide when I finish.

My name is Jenna, Jenna Elizabeth Kenny, but I really only go by Jenna. I'm 18 when this whole love story starts, I was born in October so I had to register a year late for school, that's why I'm old for my class. I'm not stupid. I'm pretty sure I was the first to turn 18 in my class aside from those who got held back. Anyways I'm fairly tall standing at about 5'10'/5'11". I have seriously dark brown hair that you could swear is black until you see it in the light that's a bit past my shoulder, freckles across my high cheekbones, and light brown eyes with flecks of gold. I'm in very good shape seeing as I play soccer. I have light abs that are just about a six pack when I flex, which pretty much drives everyone mad. I'm a straight A student, excel in my sports and up for a scholarship, a nice person unless you give me reason not to be, funny, popular, sweet if you catch my interest, and a total LESBIAN. It's not that I'm all out and proud and stuff but I'm not totally in the closet. I just feel as if its not really anyone's business unless I actually talk to you about it. I did go out with guys every once in a while if I see they could be worth it, I mean might as well try. I have never slept with a guy but I have slept with quite a few girls. I don't think I would have sex with a guy, but I mainly dated them for image.

You see the first time I ever went to a girl's basketball game for the school is the first time I've ever seen her. The gorgeous girl that captured my heart. I can tell you Shakespeare said "Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?" That's pretty much what went on in my head when I saw this girl. I'm glad I had decided to finally see one of these games with Carter. Carter is just a friend, he's a really good friend. Probably my best guy friend. Really nice guy. Anyways, I had never been to a girls basketball game since I was a freshman and I'm a senior now. Kinda sad, I wish I had gone because then I could've have known this girl my entire time in high school. Ok well now that you have some back round on all of this I will actually tell you the story itself, and if you managed to keep reading this far thanks it'll get good soon. So it went a little like this....

***************************************************************************************************************

"Caaaarter let me goo!!" I yell

"No, come on Jenna we haven't been to a girl's basketball game since we were freshman. It's the first game and it's against our rivals we have to go" he says continuing to drag me into the gym

"But I don't wanna go!! Carter I will give you a blowjob in the bathroom if you will just let us skip this stupid game" I say seriously and point to the bathroom willing to do anything to get out of this

"No thanks, you're too into girls for me to do that to you since I know you wouldn't enjoy it and you would probably end up biting it off if I did something wrong" he says not even bothering to look at me as he pays for our tickets with his free hand