August Alsina imagine book(freaky/sad/sweet/requested)

y/n(pov)

as i sat here debating weather or  not to tell him or just leave because he just has touring and other things going on and it would just be a burdon on him with a new baby and all this other stuff.then i heard the sound of keys jinggling and the door opeaning and someone calling out "babe im home ,Babe where are you ?"but ididnt answer i just got up and started packing ,then he walked through the door "

August:babe what are you doing?,why are you packing 

y/n:(still silent)

August:babe why are you packing ?did i do something wrong ?babe why are youleaving?(voice cracking(getting terry eyed)babe please dont go what ever is wrong i promise  anything that is wrong i will make it right ,just please just dont go!

y/n:im pregnant......(mumbled it so he could barely hear her)

August:what? say it again 

y/n: IM PREGNANT! DAMN! i know you want me out so ill just go (gco by august kissing her)

August: omg omg omg omg ima be a daddy (smiling hard as helll), so i see all that work i put in finally payed off lol

y/n :lol shut up

August : (kisses her and runs to his phone to call his mom)mom i just got some great news !!!!!!!

y/n:( rubbing her belly )mommy and daddy dont know what we are doing but we are gonna try our best( smiling hard 

August:(comes behind her hand ontop of hers while she is still rububing her belly with his hand going the same speed hers is ) yes daddys baby we are gonna take good care of you(smilling hard )

Y/n: kisses him 

August :kisses back(says inbetween kisses )I LOVE YOU )TALKS TO HER BELLY )and i love you to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how was it i tried really hard on this one guys and LEAVE will be updated soon just be patient

~kay-2wice