Slow dance

(Based on the newest lunchtime)
((A/N : English is not my native language, if I screw some words up, please tell me!Enjoy~))
ALSO. It's my first fanfiction ever :)

Slow Dance~

Ian and Anthony were filming Lunchtime with smosh and they were on their way to get food.~

After the arrival at the food place, Anthony realized that he never mentioned what his friend and his own self were going to eat. Anthony must have been lost in his thoughts again. His brain kept messing around and always ended up thinking about his best pal, Ian. Anthony thought that thinking constantly about his bowl-haired friend and that feeling more than friendship was normal. At least, it was what Anthony was hoping...
~

"Anthony, I believe it's time for something" Ian said.
"Finding twitter questions, finding twitter questions, gonna find 'em, gonna find 'em so good, gonna be so good when I'm finding twitter questions..." Anthony sang overacting a little too much.
~

"@_SmoshKayla_ says; take a random selfie"
Anthony took a selfie first and Ian took one as well.

"@arianaguciana asks; create a new word and give it a definition"
Both said random funny words as plumpekino and grabblefluff.

Anthony scrolled down for more questions until one caught his eyes. A question that involve him and Ian. Being close to each other.
"Oh, God..." Anthony thought, "Do I really want this?". He glanced at Ian for a couple of seconds and smiled at himself. Anthony mumbled "Here's go nothing" and read the question.
~
"@Hamster7Jimmy says; slow dance with Ian. Lol."
Ian flipped the camera to his face to relieve an unamused face.

"Dude, you know we don't have to do this...Right?" Said a lightly-blushing Ian
"I know." Anthony reply, "But the fans will like it and we always can edit it out..."
"I guess you're right..."
~

Anthony placed the camera on the counter and played some romantic music to go along with the dance. He places his phone just beside the camera.
The darker-haired boy went closer to his friend who was now blushing and smiling like an idiot.

Anthony could feel the burn on his cheeks as he put the lighter-haired boy arms around his neck and his hands found their way to Ian's waist.
~

They were dancing slowly to the music and Anthony felt immediately relaxed so he brought Ian's body closer to his. As he did that, he could feel a head resting on his shoulder and slowly finding its way to his neck curve. He couldn't help but smile as he felt little kisses all over his neck. Anthony pressed Ian more closer to his chest and decided that it was time. He had to do it.
~

Anthony finally cupped Ian face in his hand. Ian looked a bit confused but then understood what was happening. The taller man leaned in to put a small ,still yet intense, kiss on Ian's lips. Ian kissed back right away , making the kiss hotter and tighter. The smaller boy unsurely licked Anthony's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Anthony happily accepted.
~

They pulled away when their bodies were begging for sweet oxygen, Ian was blushing like crazy and he got free from his friend embrace. Ian looked shyly at the ground and then, at the camera.

"Huh, Anthony..."

"Yeah?"

"You'll cut that out...right?"

"Yeah."
Little does Ian knows, Anthony was lying.