Chapter 1: Meeting

Seyrin's POV

Today was just like any other day, I got up to the most annoying sound ever, My alarm clock. Whoever invented that should be gruesomely murdered, anyway after I got up I walked to the bathroom and was met with monster me. (That's what I call myself when I wake up in the morning.) I took a long shower, it feels good, like I'm not sticky and sweaty anymore. After I got out I wrapped my hair and my body in a towel, then headed for my room. I grabbed a big gray sweater and some Capri's because it was chilly outside, I put my silky black hair into a high pony tail. Didn't feel like having my waist length hair all in my face today, I grabbed my black book bag and converses and dashed out the house. Can't be late on my first day!

Me and my dad move a lot due to the fact that we're rouges, we have a whole pack of rouges. My dad is kinda mean, but we get along. I'm in the biggest rouge pack in the world, which means that we are constantly being targeted. The name of our pack is Crimson Wing, cool right? My mom came up with that name before she died, she was the Luna of our pack. That's right, I'm the alpha rouges daughter. Which means "Boys: Stay Away!" In my fathers eyes.

I'm seventeen now, so I shifted last year. Me and my wolf Vena are the best of friends! But all she really cares about is finding our mate, I on the other hand don't know how I feel about being with one person forever. I mean the mate bond is supposed to be like, 'everything that was ever a flaw about him is now one of his many perfections.' Which I find kinda weird, like how can a person exist without flaws. I don't know! UGH! Now I'm confusing myself, and I'm going to be late if I don't hurry up!

I raced toward the gates of my new high school and once I got there I looked like I had just run a marathon. I walked inside after I had collected my self and went to the main office so I could get myself situated. I walked inside and found a women who looked like she was born somewhere around the 18th century. I tried to hold in my laughter, and I silently giggled at her appearance. Not that I was trying to be mean but, when you make it so easy it's kinda hard.

"E-excuse me, c-can you d-direct me to the p-principals office?" I tried to avoid laughing as much as I could, but I ended up stuttering.

"Sure, her office is that door to your left with the sign that says principals office on the door."

I turned to find that it was there the whole time, and how stupid I looked asking.

"Thanks for the directions...."

I turned toward the door and walked over. I knocked and heard a muffled come in, so I opened the door and saw a women in her late thirties with blond/gray hair. She looked nice enough.

"I'm sorry to disrupt you but I didn't receive my schedule and I didn't know where I could get it is I just came to the principals office...." I said quickly, trailing off.

"Of course, what's your name?"

"Seyrin Williams...."

"Okay, Now I'll print it and you can head straight to class."

"Thank you..."

She handed me my schedule and I walked out the main office. I headed towards my locker and put all my books in there, I just grabbed history and science sense those were my first two periods. I locked my locker and headed to history, once I arrived I realized that class was about to start so I just sat at the back of the class hoping to be unnoticed. But that was a failed attempt, because now everyone is staring at me. It's probably because of my unusual eye color. I had bright violet eyes with specks of red towards the iris of my eye.

It's not like it was unusual for people to be staring at me, it's that it was uncomfortable. I just got up and did what any insane person would do,

"Hello! My name is Seyrin Williams, I'm new. If your going to talk to me, your welcome to do so. If not please stop staring at me like I'm a lab experiment gone wrong. Thank you!" I said ending with a toothy smile.

Finally the teacher walked in and the lesson began, this was going to be another long day....

______________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST BOOK!

I KNOW THAT ITS A PIECE OF WORK BUT I LOVE IT ANYWAY!!

BYE BYE, MY WOLFIES!