An unforgettable summer; A One Direction fanfiction

Chapter One

 “BELLA?!” My mom yelled to me from the bottom of the stairs. “Hurry up! You have to be in the car in FIVE minutes!!”

                “Okay mom! I’m just putting on my shoes,” I replied. I hate it when she rushes me. I don’t even want to go to the stupid airport. I have to go to my dad’s house in London, England for the summer. I’m not looking forward to it one little bit. My mom and dad got divorced when I was five years old, and ever since then I had to spend the whole summer at his place in England. It’s terrible. I have no friends there and that means I never have anything to do. Hopefully this summer will be different.

                At that moment I tied my black converse and ran down the stairs and out the door. My mom was sitting in the driver’s seat, distracted by her phone. “Excuse me, mom. We are late…”

                “Oh, right, airport,” My mom said almost robotically while she backed out of the driveway.

                Once we were on the road, I switched on the radio to my favorite station. I sang along to all of the songs that came on. Then a song started that I didn’t really know, but I heard it once or twice before playing in a shop I went to at the mall. I looked at the screen on the radio to see what the song’s name was, because it was very catchy. I liked it. The band’s name was One Direction and the song was ‘One Thing’.

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket, and clicked on the internet app.  I typed in ‘One Direction’ Just to see what they looked like. As I clicked on an image of them we were just pulling into the parking garage. As my mom shut off the car and opened the door, I told her to hold on a second so I could take a peek at these boys. There were five of them in the band, they were all VERY cute.

 I was suddenly distracted by a group of people moving around in the parking garage. Then I noticed something quite peculiar... there were five boys and an older man in that group standing across the room from me, and five boys in the picture I just saw.  But that’s not the weird thing. Those boys looked exactly like One Direction.

                                                                           Chapter Two

“Isabella… Bella!” My mom whisper-shouted to snap me out of my trance.

“Oh, sorry,” I replied hopping out of the car to get my bags.

“Hurry up, sweetie. You’re going to miss the shuttle-bus,” My mom informed me.

“Okay, okay, I’m going!” I told her as she kissed me on the cheek, and said goodbye. I started walking over to the bus. It was about to leave as I stepped on and dragged my bags up. I guess the load was too heavy or something, because I dropped one of my bags. “Dang it…” I said under my  breath.

                “Here, let me help you with that,” one of the boys I saw in the parking garage said to me, while smiling as he hopped off the bus to grab a few of my many bags. I hadn’t even noticed they got on the shuttle! He was the one with the curly hair, if you were wondering.

“Uhm… thank you,” I managed to squeeze out with a smile. I wonder if they really are from One Direction. He sets my bag down on the little shelves where you put your bags. I set the ones I was carrying there too. He sat down and I sat down next to him so I could thank him again for helping me out.

“Hey… thanks again for helping me with my bags. That was very sweet of you,” I said trying to find the courage to ask him about him being in One Direction.