After All, He Is My Misaki

Hey! It's my first little fanfic on here, eheh.

Anyways, I've always had a special soft spot for Sarumi. It's great, it's fuckin awsome, right? Now I would've made a sweet, fluffy fanfic for my sweet boys....

But angst exists for a reason.

But yea, disclaimers: I do NOT own any of the characters, designs or plot for K Project. All rights go to GORA.

Happy angsty reading!

******************************************************************

He had a one track mind. Not many people could penetrate it. It was relatively hard to do so in any kind of manner, and that was what frustrated the people around him.

What boggled a lot of the people was the fact that he was so serious about this. About this silly, absent minded....loser. Why was he so interested in him? Did he pity him? Did he do it so no one else could humiliate him while he did so behind closed doors? What was the problem? What was it???

Reisi Munakata rolled a coin between his fingers as he stared down at the unfinished white puzzle laid out on his desk, the bright summer sun peeking through the curtains in the enormous office. He wished not to be disturbed at this moment in time, as he was contemplating many things.

Fushimi Saruhiko....a paradox in his own world. Blood thirsty for dominance and power. Some kind of torn young man. He had no sense of integrity and acted upon his own discretion. He had no morals when it came to his needs, and he had no kind of train of thought when on his path of destruction and control. He was a menace in regal blue clothing. A deadly swordsman who possessed two different powers. It didn't make sense. For as long as he could remember this boy only had intentions of gaining control over anything in sight and making it his own, as if he were creating his own little empire.

And then there was Misaki Yata.....an airhead. A basket case of pent up anger and horribly managed emotions. Afraid of abandonment and lonesomeness. A hot head of sorts and a bad sport at times. Also naive and gullible. Yet somewhere in that pea sized brain there was a strength that made him capable of leadership in some way. There had to be if he had been appointed leadership at such a young age. He was nothing more than a raging bull in red. Confused and infuriated with the world, ready to cut someone's head off the chance he could get.

It just didn't make sense....how could Saruhiko be attracted to something like that? And there was no way Misaki was interested in someone like him....no way at all....He wasn't sure how to add this up. Sure, they had plenty history together, growing up together and all. He would've understood if they had been close friends.

But this was different. It was very obvious that they had feelings of some sort for each other. There was no use in the two hiding it.

In any other situation, it would be easiest to get this kind of information out of Misaki. But he had no intentions of doing so....not when he had a member of Scepter 4 here who cracked under pressure by just uttering his name.

Just then, there was a knock at the door.

With a small grimace, he mumbled, "Enter."

The door creaked open, and in stepped Seri Awashima, who looked over at her king as she spoke, "I haven't been able to find Fushimi. He's no where in the building."

Reisi looked down at his puzzle once more, holding a piece between his fingers as he sighed, "Very well. I'm going out."

He stood to his feet smoothly, slinging his coat around himself all in one movement.