Part 1

8 years old*

i was in my room and i heard noises coming from my brothers room. i was curious and i decided to check what he is doing. I was at his door and I put my ear to the door to hear better and I heard two voices. one of them was my brother but the other was a new voice. He sounded new and I was excited to know a new person. I opened the door and I saw this cute boy around my brothers age.

"Tori what are you doing here?" my brother Josh asked.

"I wanted to meet the new person!" I said.

"Not now tori he just got here. " he said.

"No It's fine Josh, Hi! My name is Zayn." He introduced himself putting his hand out for me to shake.

"Hi Zayn! your cute! " I said but I Put my hands on my mouth cause I didn't mean that.

He laughed but when I put my hand in his he stopped. I felt tingles, It tickled so I pulled away. When I did he growled which scared me so I went to my brother and hid behind him. He looked sad for a moment but he tried to reach for me again and I hid more into my brother scared.

"i'm sorry tori i didn't mean to scare you" he said sorrowfully.

I didn't like to see him sad so I came out from behind my brother and went to him. When I approached him I hugged him, he seemed surprised at first but after a few seconds he hugged me back.

I felt the tingles all over my body from where we're touching and I actually started to like it. I pulled away and I decided to go back to my room to give my brother time with his Friend.

"Bye Zayn, It was nice to meet you" i said and waved them goodbye.

i went to my room and decided to play with my toys because i wasn't allowed to watch tv at the time cause it was getting late. it was about to be dinner and when i heard my mom call us to dinner i ran out of my room past josh and zayn and down the stairs. i heard a growl behind me but i didn't even turn around because i was super hungry.

we had to wait till everyone is here so we can eat but it seemed that they were taking forever to get here but when they did i was really happy. mom made spaghetti for dinner, so we started to eat and i noticed that zayn sat next to me. i noticed that he was staring at me so when i turned my head to look at him i asked him "why are you staring?"

he shook his head like he was lost in thought before he answered me, "oh sorry i didn't mean to"

i shrugged my shoulders before i went back to eating. after we were done i put my dishes away and went back upstairs to my room. but on the way up i tripped and i was about to fall but before i hit the ground someone caught me by the tingles i knew it was zayn.

"please be more careful tori i don't want you to get hurt" he said

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to" i said looking up at him

he was still holding me and wouldn't let go so i pulled away. he looked sad but he put on a smile anyway and let me go to my room. once i got there i got my ipad that my dad got me and decided watch YouTube. i was watching something funny and i was laughing at it when i heard my door open i turned to look and it was both my brother and Zayn.

i paused the video and asked them what they want.

"we wanted to know if you want to want to play with us?" my brother asked

i thought for a second and decided sure why not "sure let me put my ipad away"

i got up and put it away and i walked to them. we went outside and they wanted to play hide and go seek. my brother decided that he will be the seeker and so me and Zayn went to go hide. i went to the left because i knew a place that josh won't know. i heard someone behind me and when i looked i saw Zayn.

"we are supposed to be separate Zayn don't follow me" i said

"i don't know the area so i was hoping that you would help me" he said

"fine come on" i said and we continued walking.

i led him to this clearing that i found one time when i wanted to explore.

"wow tori how did you find this?" he asked

"one time i was really sad because i heard my parents fight and i wanted to get away so i walked into the forest and decided to go exploring so i found this area" i explained

he looked sad about my parents fighting but i smiled and it seemed to go away. it has been like ten minutes and still josh hasn't found us. we decided to go back because it's been a long time. when we got closer to the house i heard my parents yelling and once we got closer we saw them yelling at josh.

"where are they! why did you lose them!" mom yelled. i saw that josh was crying.

i ran towards them and hugged josh "it wasn't his fault i went into the forest and i wasn't alone i was with Zayn i promise! don't be mad at josh please" i said crying

we heard growling coming from behind us and when we turned around we saw Zayn glaring at my parents.