The Alpha Who Murdered My Sister

Blake was the type of guy that every girl wanted just for attention for other guys to think that she's hot enough to bang or something. Blake was always the type of guy that would change your reputation from nerdy school girl to the hard core slut. And that's what my sister went after.

My sister's name was Kassandra and she was only know to some boys as "The Cute One" but to other boys she wasn't even known, that was like 16 out of 20 boys. You do the math now. Anyways, one night she was invited to Blake's party on Friday night. The thing was that he invited her in person not by his usual ways of having his guys spread the news.

                                                             **Friday Night's Party**

I went there earlier than Kassandra cause Blake's picking her up so by the time I made it to his house his place was already packed and so were the bedrooms except for his. My plans for the night was to go at it with my boyfriend of 3 months, Ryan. (He's one of Blake's friends, but he's not like them.) But now I'm not sure I think I should be more attentive when it comes to my sister and Blake.

"Hey!" I turn around to see who's talkingto me and I found Ryan there standing with a big grin on his face. He glides his hands round my waist, down my butt untill both his hands cupped my ass. He pushes me closer to him and he kisses my lips softly. Then he moves his mouth away from my lips but close to my ears.

"Wanna take a reservation now or later?" and he looks at me straight in my eyes with a smirk coming across of his face.

I look around suspiciously if Blake and Kassandra are around, but I don't see them. When I look back at Ryan he quickly opens his mouth to speak. "We don't have to.." I shut him up with a kiss and when I pull away I looked at him and said to first get a couple of beers with us. So we took two six packs with us to an empty room that looked like Blake's parents room.

It starts out like a little game; each sip of beer we take off a piece of clothing. Once the game was finished we would just start making out. I felt something creep up my vagina and it started to hurt. Ryan looks at me and chuckles a little. "You're still a virgin?"

I look up at him and embaressment creps up my face. I swear my cheeks would resemble to an apple. "Yea.."

" Don't be ashamed." He kisses my breast and looks up at me. " You're still a teen so in reality I should still be a virgin."   

So after that we went back to the sex. Every moment was pain and kisses and in the end thinking back it was just the most amazing sex ever. Until I saw Kasandra and Blake walk in and they were drunk off their asses.