1⃣

Now A little rundown on me your main character. I'm....... Hmm! Give me the name please? Okay, enough with the joke. I go by the name Kasma Deyon, old enough to be your elder sister, lol! To me I'm considered beautiful or pretty but I'm just okay. If you don't think so you can go to hell. To me being beautiful, handsome or cute is not by ones appearance but his/her inner glow. We all lack something so you should know what you lack. I lack beauty but my annoying ones have it.

"Kas-ma!! Get down here with that heavy body of yours", Vivian shouted. "Mom! Will be there soon",I lied. "Are you talking to yourself or you are writing those things you do when I'm not around in your journal?",she frowned. "None of the above", tried my best to be a good girl this time around. Climbing down the stairs case is fun so took my time like a bride who really knows all eyes are on her. "I'm here ", I announced. My mom is one of the many moms who really likes to disturb my life. She gives me work like she's no head. Kas do this, that, go here, then come here. Ahh! Which kind of woman is this. "Yes, I called you and you decided to delay so wash all the dishes in the sink, scrub the working surface and serve lunch before your dad comes back. Okay? ",she stared at me.

"Mom, mom, mom, why me. I have told you I'm not your only daughter ",I frowned. "if you are not my only daughter then who else is? ","I told you the system now is cool, you can add one to me for your daughters to be two or even add more to me. For me to stop working for them to do everything", "Hahaha!, Kasma you are very funny. I'm done having children especially girls because of you so forget it.",she kept on laughing. "Really! Mom okay then we have to do the work. I will take the serving of the lunch and you will do the washing and the scrubbing, deal or no deal?".

She stood there and just looked at me before talking, "no deal, I'm the woman of the house.... ". "And I'm the girl of this house. I mean daddy's girl",I snapped. "Oww! Is that so, I gave birth to you so you are supposed to obey me more than your father", she smiled. "Wow, I never knew I was supposed to do that", I beamed. "God, ow! My God,which kind of girl have you given me as a daughter". I answered,"the one who will wipe your tears away", I giggled. "Eiiiii! Wipe my tears away? You are rather making the tears worse". "That is all I want but for today I told myself I would be a good girl so please woman of the house you can leave everything to me and I will do as you have said". She smiled and said,"thank you my evil one". Looking at her leave I felt satisfied with what I did. The thought of me worrying my mom makes my day. But wait oo! Why are girls supposed to do the kitchen chores but not the boys, I ask. Well, time will tell.

"Sup crazy girl, keep working hard",a voice came from behind. "Yoo stupid, I will do just that",I turned to respond. Leo smiled and left to which destination I don't know. Leo is the annoying brother I'm after. We really click together but not like Jason and I. Jason is about thirty years but not married. He better gets a wife, I mean a clever one with cash for me to spend. I don't really see him so I don't connect with him that much. Leo is the onei do most of my things with such as eating, joking, dancing even thou he doesn't know how to dance and playing pranks on our parents or other relatives and friends. I looked through the window just in front of me while still washing the dishes and saw the gate fly open. Leo shook some hands belonging to a few boys who entered our premises. My eyes followed as they walked to settle in the plastic chairs arranged on the green grass outside.

"Oww! Leo! Why would you bring boys here, is it to irritate me?", I thought. He knows I hate them but still he does what he wants. I finished everything just in time before dad arrived. Walked out to take his briefcase when I spotted one dark fellow sited with them standing at me. Was it because of my dressing, I was in a light brown shorts and a white tang top. Well, it's even in the Bible that ask and..., Seek and you will......., knock and the..........lol! "Dad, please refreshen up and come down for lunch", I ordered him. "Okay dear ", Knight saluted and smiled as be left. I pray that those boys will leave now not very soon. I walked towards the dining table to make sure everything was set, labels, spoons, tablemats and many more. Mom prepared palava sauce and I did the vegetable rice, the starter is pineapple juice and for dessert is lemon pancakes.