You Have The Right To Remain Silent

Asilinn stood at her office window watching car's passed by. Savannah looked different at night, huge moss covered oak tree's line the street's downtown giving it an eerie look. Her arm's crossed as she let out an aggravated sigh, she'd all but given up on bringing in a Mr.Jackson Solomon, for grand theft of stolen priceless artwork and ancient artifacts. Asilinn's thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on her office door, but before she could answer it swung open. A large male stood in the door frame taking up space with his broad shoulders. She knew exactly who it was before he spoken a word.

"I've been expecting you since yesterday Mr.Montgomery. I also see that your reputation proceeds you as well." He smirked at her comment and sat down in a cozy chair in front of her large desk, making himself comfortable. Asilinn smiled slightly as she turned on her heels to face him. Her hips swaying a little as she made her way towards her own cozy swivel chair. Wade's eyes following her every move.

He waited until she sat down before he began speaking. " I apologize for being late Miss Jones. What's so important that the D.A of Savannah couldn't involve the FBI?" Wade arched his brow curiously at Asilinn.

She smiled politely at the P.I crossing her arms. "Well Mr. Montgomery as you can see in these case files were looking for an expert in disguise and theft. Priceless art work and statues have gone missing. But the most valuable is The Blue Falcon. It's said to be worth billions on the black market." Wade let out a low whistle in amazement.

Asilinn slid a photo of Jax Solomon across her desk towards Wade. "Mr.Montgomery this is Jackson Solomon aka Jax. He's the man were looking for, and he's also happens to be the D.A's nephew. That's why the FBI's not involved and why he's asked me to hire you personally to help me find Jax. Now I've made arrangements for us both to pose as husband and wife and travel to Costa Rica. It will give us the perfect cover to find Mr.Solomon and bring him to justice." Wade listened to Asilinn as she explained her proposal. He agreed with her but was hesitant about the whole pretend marriage thing.

Wade stood and began pacing the plush carpeted floors. He thought about her proposal, tossing it around inside his mind. Weighing the pro's and con's. On one hand it would be dangerous for a dame like her, but on the other hand it might be interesting to have a female quite like herself to keep away lonely night's.

He turned and gave her a wicked grin and shrugged nonchalantly. " Why the hell not?! I could use a pretty dame such as you to keep my bed warm." Wade winked and walked out the door shutting it, before Asilinn had time to utter a curse and throw a vace in his direction.

She was furious at his brazen audacity to speak to her in such a manner. Asilinn cursed a blue streak before collecting her thing's and headed towards Savannah's jazz club The Blue Orchid.

She sat at the bar and ordered a double gin and tonic, dressed in a classic off the shoulder black dress and her hair pulled to the side in curls a jewel encrusted hair pin holding it in place.

By her third glass Wade Montgomery strode in wearing black distressed jeans, white button down dress shirt, a matching blazer and loafers.